Old 05-21-2024, 05:12 PM   #40235
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ana Foxxx Suffers Brutal Delights In Hardcore Bondage 1080p Terril

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres: BDSM, Torture
The beautiful Ana Foxxx is back in the dungeon and desperately wants The Pope to kick her ass, maker her suffer, drool, scream, and cum. Just the sound of Pope’s boots make Ana sweat. When he approaches with a bucket full of clothespins, she laughs uncontrollably as a tiny bead of sweat trickles down her arm in anticipation of the torment and pleasure that is to come. In her happy place, Ana is a spectacle in bondage with her broad smile and her lean toned body glistening in the restraints. JP pinches clothespins on Ana’s tits, her skin is so tight there is hardly anything to hold them on. A crotch rope digs into her flesh and holds her in place. She becomes helpless as JP vibes her clit and whips the pins off with the flogger until she begs to cum. Next, Ana is in predicament bondage as JP torments her feet with the crop. A string connects her big toe to a nipple clamp that pulls every time she moves. With the Hitachi on her clit, JP fucks her wet pussy with a dick-on-a-stick and it makes Ana scream, moan, and sing as her eyes roll back in her head. Drooling and breathless, Ana takes deep measured breaths in full suspension as she prepares for what is next. In the third position, Ana is on her back with wrists tied to ankles, causing her back to arch and her chest to thrust as JP threatens and teases her with the Wartenberg roller on her sensitive skin and nipples. The Pope whips her with the flogger and then slides several fingers in Ana’s pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx Suffers Brutal Delights In Hardcore Bondage 1080p

Wasteland - Because I Tease The Boys Maxwell

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Nyssa
Genres: caning, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension
Video language: English
Nyssa loves to tease the boys, in fact its the only thing she likes more is the feel of tight ropes against her skin, the tingling of electricity on her body, the impact of the cane on her breasts and inner thigh. Master knows just how to manipulate her body, to make her call out for more, until she has not one but so many orgasms, he loses count.
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3424kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 324.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Because I Tease The Boys

First time fisting, check. First anal orgasm, check Fairchance

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: Femdom ,Stocks ,shaved ,the wall ,Corporal Punishment ,Pussy Eating ,Straight ,Fetish ,Fingering ,slim
Sometimes we luck out and a girl comes along who’s not only hot but tough as nails and willing to try anything. Cheyenne Jewel is just that and Aiden Starr is more than willing to dish out hard lesbian punishment and fetish sex to the nth degree. Cheyenne is secured to the wall and heavily flogged and single tailed. Weights are hung from her tender pussy lips. Clothes pins are purposefully placed along the most tender parts of her arms then ripped from her snow white flesh after an intense orgasm. She’s placed in an uncomfortable back bend position and made to lick ass. Her head is stuffed into stocks low on the floor with her ass up in the air and given a brutal ass paddling then strap-on fucked to more orgasms. She’s tied with her legs up and open then fisted for the very first time in her life and fucked ravenously in the ass to her first anal orgasm!
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First time fisting, check. First anal orgasm, check

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2 Tahoe Vista

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort. I have a thin wooded paddle (actually a wooden shorehorn) and I offer her some encouragement by slapping her feet and tits with it. She begs me to stop through her gag and she really starts struggling now! I'd say it's safe to assume that she does not like this part of the shoot. After a while of this I leave her once again. She eventually stops struggling again, so I nipple clamp her. She really starts struggling again!! She screams and begs me to remove them. I feel like being a nice guy, so I do. I leave her to struggle on the dirty concrete floor for a while longer. I eventually return to untie her legs and remove her gag. I play with her bound tits as she recovers and works her jaw.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

Slick Leggings Hogtie Elco

This shoot was done literally 10 minutes after our previous shoot. Mina is sometimes left in bondage while I edit and do a few things after shoots, this time I very tightly hogtied her exactly as you see in the beginning of the video, belts around her elbows very tight, a blur single strap ball-gag secured to her elbow belts and her leather cuffs from the previous shoot are roped together. I grab the Doxy and secure it in place with a leather belt, and let her enjoy the situation. Little bit of fun with hand over mouth play in this one too.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slick Leggings Hogtie

The Abduction of Natasha James: Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked Neilburg

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Natasha James
Genres: Athletic ,BDSM ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Domination ,Humiliation ,other hair color ,Role Play
Blonde Russian beauty Natasha James is on a first date with Derrick Pierce. She loves the way he kisses her and holds her, but something isn’t quite landing for her. Derrick can tell something is up and checks in with his date. Natasha tells him that she has a fantasy she can’t get out of her head. She wants to be abducted and used brutally. Derrick reassures her her fantasy isn’t out of the ordinary and tells her to contact him if she wants to make her fantasy a reality. Natasha does, and late one night as she walks to her car, Derrick creeps up on her. Natasha screams as Derrick throws a bag over her head, zip-ties her wrists and ankles, and throws her into the car. Natasha soon finds herself stripped naked and tied down with her ass up. She struggles as Derrick emerges from the shadows to admire her petite body. He runs his hands over her ass and spreads her pussy open to find that she’s already wet. He flogs her cute ass until her cheeks are a rosy pink before commanding her to open her mouth. Natasha eagerly opens her mouth and takes Derrick’s hard cock down to the base. She looks up at him through her lashes as he fucks her mouth. Soon he’s ready to try out her other holes and slips his cock into her cunt. Natasha moans as he fucks her cunt hard and is soon begging him to fuck her ass. Derrick pushes his cock into her eager asshole and Natasha cries out with the sensation. She loves getting fucked in the ass and takes every inch of his hard cock. Next, Natasha is tied on her back with her legs spread. Derrick crops her breasts and sensitive pussy before taking her tight pussy again. Natasha loves the rough way Derrick fucks her and goes wild as Derrick fucks her ass and plays with her pussy. She begs for his cum and gets a fat load all over her pussy.
Duration: 48:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Abduction of Natasha James: Petite Russian Blonde Bound and Fucked

Pretty in Pink after the Dance Roodhouse

Johnny and I return from the annual Night In The Park dance downtown. And, I am exhausted after kicking up my 5 inch heels all night long! But, I still look slender in my pretty pink dress with my breasts being xxxx up creating some alluring cleavage. I walk past the dining room table and lay my purse down on the couch. Johnny is only about two seconds behind me with some soft white rope. He pulls me back into the dining room and hoists me up onto our long sleek dining room table. Johnny pops a harness ball gag into my mouth to keep any complaints muffled. But, I'm not complaining. I get to get off my feet and lay on the table for a bit! So, I lay down solicitously on the tabletop. Then, he proceeds to tie me spread eagle with rope to the legs of the table and watches as I squirm eagerly. He doesn't want to forget how I look tonight, so pretty in pink, so he pulls out the video camera and scans up my stocking clad legs, then up my torso tightly trussed up in a corset and dress, up my chest revealing sumptuous cleavage and then finally focuses on the fetching harness gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Время генерации страницы 0.03659 секунды с 9 запросами