View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 05:08 PM   #40225
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan Wallisville

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Reaching for the Stars Sipesville

Mina needed a bit of a stretch, She lays on her back, ankles tucked in under her body tight against her thighs. Each leg is tied in two places, and secured down to a corner of the bed pulling her legs open slightly, her wrists are crossed and secured to the bed head above her stretching her out in a vulnerable position. A rope circles around her upper arms serving double purpose as a gag, cinched tightly so she is unable to spit it out. Finally a crotch rope which is actually part of the rope used to gag her runs down the rear of her back circling around her waist, through her crotch and is tied off below to the end of the bed making sure she feels every twitch and wriggle in more place than one.
Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reaching for the Stars

Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte Kandal

All on Screen - AJ and Caroline stand proudly over their handiwork. On the floor before them is a hexad sexy struggling secretaries all tightly tied up and topless. Looking at the inventory bound and gagged beauties before her, thoughts of all the money this sale will generate are running though AJ's head. Caroline is thinking the same thing, but instead of surveying the restrained MILFs on the floor, her attention is squarely on AJ... Soon-to-be captive number seven.In a flash, Caroline's arm is around AJs neck! The thoughts of easy-street are instantly replaced with the harsh reality of betrayal. Now Caroline get to sell seven sirens for a higher price without the inconvenience of splitting it two ways. WIth AJ's throat in the crook of Caroline's elbow, there is no way the lithe loud-mouth will be able to shake loose. Caroline locks her one arm in place with her other and the sleeper-hold is complete. It's only a matter of time before AJ succumbs to the grabble and goes limp. As the horrified half-dozen of helpless hotties looks on, Caroline begins to tie the dormant damsel. Just as the final knot is being fixed, AJ awakens. Being bound and gagged hasn't made her any less amenable, or quiet. That's OK, though, Caroline wasn't expecting her to be, and it makes gagging AJ all the more pleasurable. A rag is stuffed into AJs maw and, just as each of the struggling sorority before had, Micro foam tape is wrapped around and around her head sealing it in. AJ is placed on the pretty pile of topless tied tarts. She is to share in their fate. Now all Caroline has to do is wait for the buyers to arrive. They won't mind that Caroline is only delivering seven of the agreed upon eight ladies....right?
Duration: 9:21
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6666kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 477.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Grace, Lisa Harlotte

Olive Glass: Busty Slut Endures Severe Bondage and Brutal Torment Shenyang

Cast: Olive Glass ,The Pope
Genres: Crop ,Brunette ,Fingering ,dungeon ,Big Tits ,brunet ,white ,Metal Bondage ,Feet ,Bondage
Video language: English
Olive is an all natural big titted bombshell. She radiates sex appeal, and The Pope can’t wait to get his sadistic hands on her. She begins in a sitting position with steel traps holding her legs spread, and her arms pulled out and away from her body. She is exposed and vulnerable, and this makes her a little nervous. The Pope enters and goes straight to work on turning her flesh a bright shade of red with his flogger.
Next Olive is blindfolded and the real fun begins. Even though she is terrified of what he is going to do, her pussy gets wetter and wetter. The zapper is used to intensify her suffering before The Pope makes her cum repeatedly. The next scene has Olive in a doggy position with her magnificent tits hanging in all of their glory. Her ass and feet are very exposed, and The Pope goes to work exploiting her situation, before ripping more orgasms from her pussy. The massive dildo plunges in and out as the dungeon fills with her screams of orgasmic bliss.
The final scene has Olive on her back with her legs spread and her entire body locked into cold steel. The leather crop is used for precise impact on her pussy, tits and ass before a full on finger and dildo fuck fest. The Pope is on a mission to make her cum harder than she ever has, and it seems the mission was a full success.
Duration: 46:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olive Glass: Busty Slut Endures Severe Bondage and Brutal Torment

Blind Fear - A Device Bondage Feature Mendham

Cast: Sheena Rose
Genres: Fingering ,Fetish ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Redhead ,Handler ,Bondage ,Straight ,slim ,Humiliation
Device Bondage presents it’s first Fantasy Feature starring newcomer Sheena Rose.
Sheena is a new model, and upon looking for work, she stumbles across a fetish site that is need of fresh meat. She applies, and instantly gets a call back. One of their directors had a cancellation, and needs a model to fill in for the day. She jumps at the opportunity to work, and rushes out the door to the studio.
She arrives and is prepped for the shoot, but as her day goes on, she starts to become anxious about shooting. She keeps getting odd looks about her choice to shoot such a hardcore site without even looking at the site, but decides to trust in the fact that they are a reputable company, and she should be safe.
The time comes to meet the crew and she shows some enthusiasm, only to find out that she still hasn’t met the director that she is working for, and heard about. Again she finds herself becoming nervous, but pushes on because she wants to have this experience. She agrees to go ahead with the shoot, and her day officially begins. She signed up for the experience, but what happens next may not be quite what she thought she was going to happen.
Duration: 1:15:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blind Fear - A Device Bondage Feature

Tied Together Kelayres

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
What does one do when they have two cute girls like Dolly Mattel and Kate Kenzi? You tie them to each other of course. First OT has them undress each other. Then he tosses them each a gag. They're told to put them on tightly, but of course they don't do it tight enough. OT makes sure to make them too tight.
Duration: 40:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Together

Emma Haize Darragh

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Fetish, Toys
Everything is always worse when you barely have the breath to scream. Just ask Emma, who is currently trying to get a little air through the old school gas mask we have covering her face.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Haize

Время генерации страницы 0.03804 секунды с 9 запросами