Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Certified Lesbian Villa Elisa

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Cory Chase, Olivia Jay
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Interracial, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Ebony, Black Hair
Video language: English
In a world where every woman needs to take an exam to become a certified lesbian, Olivia Jay is nervously studying. Her stepmom, Cory Chase, assures her that she's going to do fine, but Olivia begins to panic, worried that she'll forget everything and fail the exam.
Cory continues trying to calm Olivia and encourage her, pointing out that they went over a of lessons and theory. It's only the part of the exam that Olivia obviously hasn't practiced for. But Olivia is still too worried, saying that the practical part is what she's most nervous about.
Getting an idea, Olivia says that maybe Cory could have sex with her. That way, Olivia would have some practice with having lesbian sex, and she'll be properly prepared for the exam. Cory is hesitant at first, but it's clear that Olivia is desperate, so Cory agrees. However, Cory says that Olivia had better pay attention, because they're only going to do this once!
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Certified Lesbian

Candice Demellza, Yenifer Chacon - Seen Everything (2024) Vitoria

Cast: Candice Demellza, Yenifer Chacon
Genres: Lesbian
Candice does a quick strip tease giving you a close up look at her see through panties followed by a sneak peek at her bare pussy and ass. The highlight is some very nicely executed pussy spreading with the fingers out of the way and the vagina gaping open.
Not to be outdone, Yenifer also does a solo strip tease peeling out of a green bra and panty set. Her tiny panty thong lets quite a lot of girlie stuff spill out before she takes it off. She momentarily stuffs her panties inside her pussy before continuing on with some twerking and pussy spreading.
This clip holds all the meat and potatoes of the lesbian action with all manner of ass and pussy licking. There are a couple of interesting diversions including some panty stuffing and nipple licking. The highlight is the crystal clear shot in Yenifers flawless ass and pussy while Candice licks out her asshole. Finally Candice virtually destroys her make up with her face well up Yenifer’s twerking ass crack.
The girls take turns with an oil massage and body slide with an obvious focus on the asses. With two butts together you get a beautiful eyeful of squirming asses and pussies all glistening and grinding together in a mass of feminine naughty bits.
Duration: 48:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candice Demellza, Yenifer Chacon - Seen Everything (2024)

Bad Bella, Leya Falcon, London River - Bella Vs Leya Vs London Barrancas

Cast: Bad Bella, Leya Falcon, London River
Genres: Lesbian, Strapon
Today is the Annual Mother's Day tribute. We have 3 wonderful Mom's I'd Like to Fight (and fuck). London River has the most mat time out of these three lesbian MILFS, Followed by Leya Falcon with the second most mat time and Finally miss Bad Bella who is making her Debut on the Lesbian edition after having a great first match on the mixed site. Each MILF gets the chance to fight every MILF competing today, The first round is London vs. Leya Falcon, the second round is London vs Bad Bella and the last match is Bad Bella vs. Leya.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Bella, Leya Falcon, London River - Bella Vs Leya Vs London

Angela White VS Alexis Texas - Lesbian Domination With Slapping & Asslicking Marshalltown

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alexis Texas, Angela White
Genres: Lesbian Domination, Pet, Slapping, Asslicking, Cunnilingus, FaceSitting
This has been a long anticipated release with the amazing Alexis Texas… or should I say, Miss Texas. I get the privilege of being her submissive little pet pussy. I crawl into the room on her leash and Miss Texas instructs me to worship her booty and feast on her delicious holes. Miss Texas thoroughly smothers me with her huge ass cheeks and my face turns bright red as she cuts off my air supply. I’m such a good little pet for Miss Texas that she lets me cum and even gives me a round of ass applause.
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 9700kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela White VS Alexis Texas - Lesbian Domination With Slapping & Asslicking

Satisfying My Pleasure On Your Face - Grazy Moreno & Cindy Old Forge

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Grazy Domme (aka Grazy Moreno), Cindy
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Ass Licking, Oil
Grazy is absolutely hot in that movie, sitting her slave giving no chance to breathe. Grazy is so excited on the top of her face that her pussy is turning wet, ready to fuck the slave's face with a so sexy moviment that makes she cum.
Duration: 34:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7968kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Satisfying My Pleasure On Your Face - Grazy Moreno & Cindy

Lesbian pussy beggar Peak

Studio: GTM
Would you stay cool if there was a hot gal standing on her knees in front of you, literally begging you to get it on with her? Well, this babe failed to resist her too – watch her hop out of panties, get pussy licked and… Put her strap-on to action!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 910.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian pussy beggar

Hottie Just Has To Show A Babes The Naked Truth Leonardo

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Kelly Divine, Samantha Ryan and Kendall Karson
Genres: Big tits, Strap-on, Tattoo, Threesome, Lesbian
Fashion designer Kelly Divine decides to show two pretty but stupid models Kendall Karson and Samantha Ryan what the high-stakes world of fashion is all about.
Kelly Divine was hosting a fashion show and she promised that nobody would ruin the big event.
When Samantha Ryan and Kendall Karson, stunning hotties, revealed their real attitude towards fashion and Kelly’s show, she simply had to show them the naked truth about this world with the help of cunnilingus.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11674kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hottie Just Has To Show A Babes The Naked Truth

Время генерации страницы 0.07072 секунды с 9 запросами