View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 01:22 PM   #20018
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Rachel Adams - sound of silence

Rachel Adams really hates shock collars. She is very sensitive and pain makes her cry. We decided to use a large ballgag to stop her from making so much noise, but she still couldn't help crying, drooling, and moaning when we shocked her. Poor Rachel!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13843kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams - sound of silence

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort. I have a thin wooded paddle (actually a wooden shorehorn) and I offer her some encouragement by slapping her feet and tits with it. She begs me to stop through her gag and she really starts struggling now! I'd say it's safe to assume that she does not like this part of the shoot. After a while of this I leave her once again. She eventually stops struggling again, so I nipple clamp her. She really starts struggling again!! She screams and begs me to remove them. I feel like being a nice guy, so I do. I leave her to struggle on the dirty concrete floor for a while longer. I eventually return to untie her legs and remove her gag. I play with her bound tits as she recovers and works her jaw.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

Pussy Punishment

Cast: Sloane Soleil
Genres: Metal Bondage ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,shaved ,Sybian ,Fingering ,BDSM ,slim
Video language: English

Sergeant Major is back, this time to fuck with Sloane Soleil. Sloane is a sexy little cock-tease, and the Sarge hopes a little rough handling will help straighten her out. If that pussy wants attention, that pussy's gonna get it. Lots.
The Sarge straps her arms and hands together with leather, cuts off her trampy clothes, and whips her ass and tits. He gags her with a rope tied to a cold metal hook shoved deep in Sloane's tight ass. Sloane cums hard, whimpering on the floor like the whore she is.
Sloane gets strung up by her ankles, arms belted tight to her sides. She is gagged and helpless to stop the brutal flogging that colors her pussy and ass red. Sarge clothespins her sweet little puffy tits, fills her wet cunt with dick, and chokes her while she cums hard upside-down.
Sloane's pussy gets more punishment on the wooden horse, with her weight pressed down on that sore little clit. The Sarge flogs and vibrates Sloane's oversensitive cunt. Sloane drools all over herself while clothespins are clipped up and down the front of her body, then whipped off one by one. The Sarge rips a couple more intense orgasms from that poor little spent pussy.
Sarge pushes Sloane's puffy red cunt over the edge by binding her on the Sybian. Sloane helplessly cums again and again, while Sarge continues to overwhelm her with breath play and pussy flogging.

Duration: 43:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pussy Punishment

Pool Bound

I was in my one piece bathing suit, my bare feet was tied together at my ankles. My hands were tied behind my back. Despite my trying to hop away, Ben had grabbed me then gagged me using a green bandana. Before I could get away again, He picked me up and put me over his shoulder like you might carry a heavy bag. He carried me out to the pool and with a bit of taunting, through me in. I was tied and flying through the air. I knew what was coming next I gulped down air, through my gag. I felt almost weightless, until I hit the water and sank firmly to the bottom. I didn't have time to panic. I crouched and put my feet firmly on the floor of the pool. With a giant heave, I pushed off, exploding towards the top of the water in search of safety and fresh air. I burst through the surface in a giant splash and took a deep breath, My hair was all around my face. I wanted to pull my hands up, but they were tied behind me. With every breath of air, the gag brought moisture and my hair was all over my face. I bobbed from the bottom to the top like this for several seconds, making my way around the pool. When I finally got to the pool ladder, I thought I was home free. Unfortunately I lost my footing and had to be rescued. I had fun none the less.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Pool Bound

Rachel goes to a dungeon

Rachel goes to a dungeon. Rachel visits Tony for some metal bondage.

Duration: 50:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4023kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rachel goes to a dungeon
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03345 секунды с 9 запросами