Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - At Home with Delirious Hunter

Wasteland - At Home with Delirious Hunter

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Delirious
Genres: ass play, breast play, crops, Discipline, Flogging, Foot Worship, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking
Video language: English

Mistress Delirious and her submissive have just finished dinner and Mistress wants to make sure that Ava has cleaned the kitchen and put everything away properly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 389.1 MB

Download Wasteland - At Home with Delirious Hunter

Rachel Adams - long shocks

We have Rachel Adams! She is one of the toughest girls out there, and that is a good thing, because there was a little problem with the shock collar. When the battery gets low, it doesn't mean the shocks are weaker. The shocks are the same, but it somehow gets a bit stuck on the 'long-press' mode. Which means every shock lasted a bit longer even though we pressed the button only for a second. It certainly had an effect on poor Rachel!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11654kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - long shocks

I Piss On Your Cunt

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

Provincial Russian Schhool part 1

Studio: Russian-Discipline

Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Duration: 37:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Provincial Russian Schhool part 1

FancySteel - Transportation

Studio: FancySteel
Genres: Bdsm

An inmate known as Bubbles is being transported to Chastity Prison where she will be to wear a chastity belt for the duration of her stay. Bubbles is a repeat offender on the streets. With a history of drug running and prostitution, it is only a matter of time before she winds up in jail for more time.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4626kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 570.0 MB

Download FancySteel - Transportation
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03435 секунды с 9 запросами