View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 12:50 AM   #20009
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nurse Dream

Nurse Dream

I'm working the late shift at the hospital again. I start to grow a little tired, and find a hospital room that is not occupied. I pull up a wheel chair next to the bed, and have a seat. I'm wearing my standard scrubs, with white socks and shoes that I subsequently prop up on the freshly made bed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 309.1 MB

Download Nurse Dream

The Fix

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

Download The Fix

Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

Whitney Morgan has me exactly where she wants me. Wearing my sky blue lingerie, tied bewitchingly open for all her assaults. The black lingerie clad Whitney makes sure my cleave gag is in place to muffle all my moans, and that I cannot escape her exquisite rope work. I don't know how I could (or would want to) get out of this sweet predicament she has me tied into! With my elbows taut behind my back, legs frogtied perfectly apart, and wrists and ankles tight together, I wriggle around expectantly. Whitney kisses me lovingly through my gag as she begins to run her hands up and down my body. After a few minutes, she grabs the Hitachi (my favorite toy!) and turns it on to my delight. She me with the vibrator for a while, blowing my mind and bringing me to orgasm twice!

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 335.4 MB

Download Playing with Ms Whitney Morgan

A Rose By Any Other Name

Cast: Kristina Rose ,The Pope
Genres: Latinx ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,BDSM ,The Pope ,Handler ,brunet ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Humiliation
Video language: English

After a long time of not seeing her on our sites, the incredible Kristina-Fuckng-Rose is back to suffer. She is locked into the devices and the torment begins. Watching her suffer, and the extreme level of that she endures is amazing. She is a true masochist who is willing to go a far as The Pope wants her to go.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Rose By Any Other Name

BondageCafe - Cali Logan - Foxy Lady [wmbcv-0498]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

I guess that is why she has worn this outfit more than a few times. It's all good. Classic combos just don't get stale when they look quite.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 769.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Cali Logan - Foxy Lady [wmbcv-0498]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15868 секунды с 9 запросами