Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nectar of the twinks vol. 2 bareback Englewood Cliffs

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hyde Park Productions
Cast: Kyle James, Mikey Woods, Jason Wind, Brent Andrews
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Group, Twinks, Bareback, Facial Cumshots
Filmed in the beautiful Florida Keys, Hyde Park Productions' Nectar of the Twinks is a celebration of youthful boyz, high energy bareback sex and of course, their sweet nectar.Join Ja and Brent as they play in the open outdoors with the clear blue ocean in the background, not caring who may hear or see them as they suck, rim and fuck bareback before taking their fun indoors. Once inside and in private, Ja and Brent tear into each other, finishing what they started outside in twink explosions of cum. Mikey is found outstairs by Ja in his room and having some fun before Brent unexpectedly arrives and turns their two-way into a full blown tag team three-way with Mikey getting their cocks in his eager mouth and ass. With the ocean in clear view, Ja and Brent shove Mikey up to the window where he cums, licks it up off the glass and then hungrily receives both of their load, all before heading back to the bed where they are joined by Kyle and all four shoot their nectar again.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:04
Video: 720x464, DivX 5, 1675kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nectar of the twinks vol. 2 bareback

Sex Stories vol.9 Alamogordo

Release Year: 2003
Studio: S.E.V.P., Blue Hotel
Cast: Avi, Martin, Paul, Cris, Roky, Tebe, Lion, Ramon, Giro, Oleg, Vitaly
Genres: Bareback Sex, European, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Rimming, Uncut Cocks, Young Men
I've seen a few of the Sex Stories series now, and I'd have to say this one's my favourite. None of them are bad films - if you like young guys fucking and shooting the fruit of their loins over their friends' faces, the series is hard to beat - it's just there's something about the pairings in this one that make it stand out for me . The blue-eyed blond guy on the cover, for instance, is a great little performer, taking his friend's cock in numerous positions and obviously loving every minute of it.
The other guys, too, display an enthusiasm that can sometimes be lacking in these kind of production line films, including a great 3 way scene where two guys end up with their faces covered in manjuice at the end.
Another good addition to the series. If you like young guys enjoying each others' bodies, or bareback action, or facial cum shots, or even all three - you'll find plenty here to keep you satisfied and returning again and again.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1443kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Stories vol.9

Jack & Kristopher (serviced) Kunkletown

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jack & Kristopher
Genres: Oral, Rimming, 69, Muscle, Tattoos, Facial Cumshot, Serviced
Both these guys are pretty experienced so I just let them do what they wanted. They did all their talking on their own, and there is something to be said about experience. These two really go after it with genuine energy and chemistry!Highlights are watching Jack eat Kristopher‘s hole. Kristopher is always so anally responsive! Kristopher still astounds me at his expressive cock-sucking skills.Kristopher also delivers a mighty fine load to Jack’s face, while Jack popped his nut a few seconds later!Magic!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 376.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack & Kristopher (serviced)

Время генерации страницы 0.07421 секунды с 9 запросами