View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 03:24 PM   #13434
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Francesco hot muscular hunk Nanjemoy

Cast: Francesco
Genres: Muscle, Twink, Posing, Softcore, Erotica, Big Dick, Solo, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
Malemodel specializing in glamour, artistic and erotic nude photography. This high quality photography website features galleries of hot Dutch Twink models.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6346kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Francesco hot muscular hunk

All Worlds Video Spitting Image Twin Trouble Bowlus

Release Year: 2012
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Liam Rosso, Luca Rosso, Connor Maguire, Devin Adams,
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle, Brothers Twins, Uncut Cocks, Interracial
The cock-stiffening thriller Spitting Image: Twin Trouble casts the Rosso twins as sexual spirits who envelop and inspire every man's sexual desires. The twins appear in every scene to guide the likes of Dylan Roberts.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 712x392, XviD, 2903kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Worlds Video Spitting Image Twin Trouble

Raw Twinks Keenesburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Bareback Sex, Big Dicks, Sperm in the hole, Jocks, Cockring, Guys, Muscle, Extreme Sex, Hunks, Dildo, Trio Action
Video language: English
See our Twinks in raw action.
They piss, they fuck, they suck and sperm in each hole.
Duration: 2:09:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4794kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Twinks

Jason Stonebrook Brookhaven

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jason Stonebrook
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscle, Cumshots
There is something so virile about a shaved head on a hard body. Like Mr. Clean or Vin Diesel. This is what I was thinking about when I first met Ja Stonebrook. We met up in North Hollywood Park. He had worked up a bit of a sweat that was just starting to show through his white tank top. He greeted me with a firm handshake and pierced me with his steel gray eyes. Then he smiled, and suddenly this muscle bound action star turned into a sweet teddy bear. That is the appeal of Mr. Stonebrook. He is so masculine and sexy, but sweet and tender all rolled up into one hard muscled body of perfection. I asked him if he was nervous. He admitted that he was. So I took him back to set, and asked him to take his time and just do whates naturally. It turns out he did not need any time at all. Once his clothes came off, his dick stood at attention and he started to touch all over his body. He flexed his muscles off as he beat his hard cock. He kept looking into the camera. He knew that people were going to be watching this video, and he liked it. He flipped over and began humping the couch. His bubble butt would flex at each thrust. I could tell it had been a while since he had been able to get off. He flipped over on his back and started furiously pounding at his knob as he rubbed his chest. He shot hard and it landed all over his abs, chest and hand. He looked into my camera and licked the cum up. This boy is dirty. And I think he might be ready for more.
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3344kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 464.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Stonebrook

Tim Law Reverts To Type When He Sucks & Rides A Thick Black Monster Akola

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Lloyd Goldwyn, Tim Law
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, BlowJob, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshot
He used to be the cutest twink on the block, but there’s simply no denying the fact that Tim Law’s looking just that little bit more muscled and mature these days – and, to be fair, it arguably suits the fellow. Never more so, in fact, than when he’s sat out on Lloyd Goldwin’s veranda at the start of this fantastic coupling, puffing on a big, fat cigar and looking every inch the cocksure white boy. As it happens, however, Goldwin’s clearly been tipped off as to how to tame this wayward honky; and within seconds of the local lad whipping out his oversized black mamba from those gorgeous white briefs of his, Law’s very much reverted to his shamelessly youthful self. Some guys, it seems, never change, no matter how toned or beefed up they get; and the fact remains that Law has never been the kind to turn down the opportunity to play with a thick, meaty monster of this quality. As a result, the young Slovak has very quickly abandoned his cigar in favour of something else that’s big and fat, teasing the very life out of every inch of the home-boy’s ramrod and wantonly pleasuring Goldwin for all that he’s worth. Of course, it doesn’t take much cognitive power to realise that Law’s appetite for his new buddy’s dick is set to be the driving behind this sordid escapade – a hunger for raw cock that soon encourages the lad to sit on Goldwin’s lap and quite literally bounce up and down on the full, upromising length on that meaty raw shaft. It’s a move that reverts Law back to type pretty much straightaway, acting the role of total bitch in order to enjoy every inch that his fuck-buddy can muster. No fuckin’ wonder that he’s soon squirting like a trooper; topped off by Goldwin creaming for all he’s worth!
Duration: 17:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 524.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Law Reverts To Type When He Sucks & Rides A Thick Black Monster

Braxton & Cooper Reed raw Lake Alfred

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Braxton, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, 69, Fingering, Rimming, Muscles, Big Dicks, Kissing, Tattoos, Creampie, Cumshots
I believe this about Braxton's fifth or sixth full-interactive video, and he definitely has found his confidence. He is a really relaxed and easy-going guy, but always seemed nervous when it came down to the scenes. I think after doing scenes with Vander and Brenner, he finally has let go and is not so worried about what he is doing, but focuses instead on pleasing his scene partner. I have said it before, but Braxton would make an amazing boyfriend!He even gets a pretty good spank on Cooper, who didn't even flinch! He seems to love getting his cock sucked, and he really goes after Cooper's cock in this video. Working with an uncut guy didn't seem to throw him this time.Cooper has been topping a lot lately but I was hoping to get Braxton to bottom a portion of this video, but as much as he tried, he just couldn't make it happen. Cooper was in the zone to get fucked anyway, and I am pretty sure Braxton was hitting his sweet spot, because he was hard the entire time. Braxton ever the thoughtful partner and stroked his cock while ramming him.Cooper has also turned a corner on busting a nut while getting fucked. He usually is really trying, but after several times getting the cum fucked out of him, he strokes his load out while Braxton slides his cock in and out.Braxton breeds his hole, and despite the hardcore action, there a hot bit of intimacy to this entire video!
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 623.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Cooper Reed raw

Antonio’s First Time Aabyhoj

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Antonio Miracle, Eider Lujan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles
In a Dark Alley exclusive, watch as Eider Lujan destroy's Antonio Miracle's on-screen cherry in one of the most brutal sex we've ever seen. We could have started him off easy but that's not the XT way, better to have his hole pulverized by Eider's gigantic tool!
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 285.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio’s First Time

Время генерации страницы 0.05065 секунды с 9 запросами