View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 02:27 PM   #40219
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Olga plugged outdoors! Waveland

Olga is crazy! I wanted to take her outside in her plugged chastity belt, but she took it a lot further! Olga is a real exhibitionist and she will take off her clothes whenever she can! But we were in a public park, and there were people everywhere!
Olga told me she had been dreaming about being totally free, outdoors, walking around in just a chastity belt! This was her first time ever in a belt, and I added a plug and we went outside. That would be a huge challenge for anyone, but Olga was just happy and free, and she kept running around without any clothes on, boobs out, in her chastity belt and collar.
Remember she is plugged with a 5-ball plug when you watch this video! It is easy to forget, because she walks around like it is the most normal thing in the world! She must have felt this big plug with every step. Instead, she just kept talking about the weather and how great it was to be outside!
Olga is one of the few girls I have met that are totally free. Of course, she was locked, and I held her keys, but she is free in her mind and spirit! She loves to be seen, she does not care about anything at all! It was very exciting to go outside with her, she is funny and very explicit. I have never walked around in a park with a naked girl in a plugged belt! It was an awesome day! When we got back to the studio, Olga was allowed to finally take off the belt. The plug was dripping wet! And of course… Olga licked it clean. She is insane!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga plugged outdoors!

Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience Andover

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,The Pope
Genres: white ,Straight ,Tattoo ,slim ,Athletic ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Oral Sex ,master ,BDSM
Video language: English
Her abilities were tested and now she is expected to show some self control during her orgasms. First she has a zipper added to her body and her pussy is over stimulated to see if she can hold her composure. The pegs are left on her body during the break to allow her skin to marinate in the pain.
Derrick and Isis start the next scene having their way with Lyla. Derrick is fucking her face while Isis works on getting her fist inside of Lyla’s cunt. Now that one fist is in, Isis wants to put her other fist inside of this willing slave. Lyla’s body is used to the best of her ability, but they have grown bored, so to entertain themselves they finally remove the zipper.
Lyla is now suspended and again the trainers take turns using her holes for their pleasure. She has done well so far keeping her composure, but when these two finish with her there is validity to my prior observation about her being a sexual beast.
Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience

BondageCafe - Emily Addison and Randy Moore [wmbcv-0481] Stanville

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
What happens when you add up the elements of two gorgeous girls, dressed to the nines - one that has a particularly evil streak and the other that has loved and fantasized about being tied up since she was young.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Emily Addison and Randy Moore [wmbcv-0481]

Bound ponygirl Ingalls

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Juliette is known for obediently submitting herself to her master for all sorts of bondage play. Watch today as she submits herself to the intense eroticism of pony play! Her master is meticulous in his ministrations as he binds her hands and feet together for a bathing before the fun begins. Next, he uses a bridle, nipple clamps and rope to bind her to the bed to let her know who's boss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:39
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2590kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 771.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound ponygirl

InfernalRestraints Nyssa Nevers As the Wheel Turns Gillespie

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
It is a special place inside her mind where service to others is all that matters. Nyssa is there right now. His wheel is the backdrop for the perverse acts that make women wet. She endures the whip across her belly and pussy for PD.
Duration: 53:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 433.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nyssa Nevers As the Wheel Turns

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock Phoenicia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore
We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500] Montgomery Creek

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
I remember seeing it in old (and really bad) bondage mags from the seventies. However... those ties generally were bad. They didn't really work. Something that I found out when I started doing this whole bondage tying thing.
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 525.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Candle - Tied to Excite [wmbcv-0500]

Время генерации страницы 0.06257 секунды с 9 запросами