Old 05-20-2024, 02:25 PM   #40214
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SexAndSubmission - Hime Marie - Bad Timing Snook

Studio: SexAndSubmission
Genres: Bdsm
Hime Marie is canvasing the neighborhood trying to sell a new makeup line, but knocks on the wrong door. She catches Derrick in the middle of something she shouldn’t have, so he quickly brings her in to the house to assess the situation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Hime Marie - Bad Timing

Rain DeGrey Willow Street

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Handjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Masturbation, Zapper, Caning, Torture
Video language: English
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage Wister

Cast: Roxy Raye ,The Pope
Genres: Fisting ,Bondage ,Suspension ,Domination ,brunet ,Caning ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,BDSM
Anal Queen, Roxy Raye loves to push her limits with how much she can shove in her ass. Today she is met with one of her biggest challenges to date; The Pope’s fist. There are only seven other girls that have ever been able to take his massive fist, but this will be the first anal fisting.
She is spread eagle against a wall flogged, and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.
Next she is in a predicament doggy position. All of her weight is balancing on one knee, her other leg is pulled in the air to expose her pussy and ass. She is tormented more and then the anal stretching begins. We grab the biggest toy we have on set and fill her ass with it.
Next we do an ankle suspension with this slut inverted and completely helpless. She is toyed with and shocked with a zapper before she is made to cum.
In the final scene, Roxy is as exposed and helpless as she is going to get. This position allows the ideal angle for The Pope to shove his entire fist inside of her ass. He doesn’t stop there and keeps adding more fingers in her pussy to make her as full and tight as possible. You’ve heard of the “shocker” well this is called the “mini van”; 2 in the front and 5 in the back. You’re welcome!
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits Fortson

Cast: Serena Ali
Genres: Bondage ,switch ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Curvy ,Submission ,shaved
In all my years doing this shit I have never seen a girl squirt as much as I witnessed with Serena Ali. She told me that the vibe makes her squirt, but I had no idea that we would extract over 70 squirting orgasms from her gushing cunt in one session. Unfuckingbelievable.
But let me back up a bit - her Huge Natural Tits are the first thing that I notice and I waste no time in tying them up as tightly as I can. Cutting those big tits out of her slutty dress makes her fat nipple stand straight up, begging for attention. When I tie the vibe to her quivering cunt and jack her knee up to her ear, I begin to realize that this girl is strong - real strong. It takes all I have to get her off like this, but come she does - several times.
I now realize that I am working way too hard here and call for the heavy artillery - the Sybian. I bind the cruel device tight between her thick thighs, paying close attention to making sure shit is secure. I turn it on and she is off and running like a fucking race horse. Again - I need more rope to tame this twat.
At last I put her on her back, spread wide open and I tie the fuck out of her, right down to her toes. Her big tits and slutty snatch are right there for the taking and I start my work. When she starts to squirt out her orgasms I start to count. By the time we are done the count is over 70 and the set is covered in quarts of come from her gushing cunt. Unfuckingbelievable.
Duration: 1:14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unfuckingbelievable Soaking Wet Squirting Snatch and Huge Natural Tits

Spread and Exposed Rio Grande City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread and Exposed

No nonsense Ceo needs some rigid bondage in her life Donald

JJ is a CEO. She is cruel and detached and needs some rigid bondage in her life. She doesn’t seem happy about it but she craves it. Ankles cuffed, wrists cuffed, posture collar, walking in hinged cuffs, struggling in a chair, elbow cuffs, heels removed, toe cuffed and hogcuffed on the floor in shiny pantyhose.
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5155kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No nonsense Ceo needs some rigid bondage in her life

Melisa Mendini – not funny anymore Sotin

Shocking the gorgeous Melisa Mendini up till level 10 is hilarious, she can’t help laughing at the stingy feeling on her neck. It is a nervous laugh, because she knows we will go much higher than 10. At level 35, it is not that funny anymore…
Duration: 6:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melisa Mendini – not funny anymore

Время генерации страницы 0.06876 секунды с 9 запросами