View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 02:23 PM   #40207
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bobbi Starr Brownlee

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slapping ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Hand Gagging ,Suspension ,unshaved ,Clothespins ,Choking ,Spanking ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering
Video language: English
The very sexy Bobbi Starr returns to SexandSubmission for more erotic beatings and bondage sex. She enjoys coming to a safe environment where she can let go and be dominated. Mr. Pete roughs her up and fucks her hard while she’s bound and helpless.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Starr

FancySteel - Caprice Hunter - Captured Shelburne Falls

Studio: FancySteel
Genres: Bdsm
"I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FancySteel - Caprice Hunter - Captured

BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457] Turtle Creek

Studio: BondageCafe
This is one of those positions that just sort of popped into my head when I was getting ready to do the last scene of the day. Mary Jane is one of those girls who's legs are somewhat legendary - and I wanted to do something where she could show them off.
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457]

Hard flogging, a brutal zipper and now it's fun Daphne

Cast: Isis Love ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Brunette ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,shaved ,Domination ,bottom ,fake boobs ,Pain ,Humiliation ,shaped
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 3 of the August live show that featured Gia DiMarco and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The membership asked to see Gia on the wooden horse, a device that torments the pussy, so we made it happen. With her hands bound above and her legs spread out, Gia’s delicate shaved pussy is painfully sitting on the edge of the “V” shaped horse.
Gia’s big nipples get clamped and heavy weights are attached. We add a zipper to Gia’s sexy slim body and give her a serious flogging. When the time is right, the zipper is ripped off and Gia’s hands are brutally pulled higher, turning a painful pussy position into a brutal rope wrist suspension.
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 346.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard flogging, a brutal zipper and now it's fun

The Grinder Redwood Falls

Cast: Audrey Holiday ,John Strong
Genres: Tattoo ,Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Submission ,muscular ,Rough Sex ,Collar ,Blowjob ,shaved
Audrey Holiday is obsessed with putting things in her ass. When her late night masturbation session is interrupted by a tradesman working late in the basement, she angrily confronts the blue collar stud. But John Strong does not like what he hears, and he takes the issue to extremes.
Audrey is caught with a plug in her ass, and John Strong takes that as an invitation to bind her, gag her and slap her around till she breaks down and begs to suck his sweaty cock. This makes John’s thick dick harder, and puts Audrey deeper and deeper into the world of harsh bondage and rough anal sex.
Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Grinder

FamiliesTied - My Step- Is A Secret Sex Slave Constanta

Studio: FamiliesTied
Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step- in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors.
Duration: 1:25:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FamiliesTied - My Step- Is A Secret Sex Slave

Clips4Sale - Little girl - Shaking boobs - I can't stand Blue Island

Studio: Clips4Sale
Willow Lansky visits Mr. Mack for the first time and is treated to the hanging wand predicament where she goes from purring kitten to roaring lion as the vibrations increase in intensity and her nipples are tied and stretched.
Duration: 16:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12537kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4Sale - Little girl - Shaking boobs - I can't stand

Время генерации страницы 0.22976 секунды с 9 запросами