View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 02:22 PM   #40204
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Nicole Vice and Daphne – dual shock Herrick

Close friends Nicole Vice and Daphne decided to take the challenge together. We had a lot of fun shocking them, even though we could not shock them at the same time (the channels seem to block each other out). We will work on a solution. Meanwhile, enjoy this double shock challenge!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14601kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 819.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Vice and Daphne – dual shock

Kaiya Lynn | Almada

Cast: TJ Cummings ,Kaiya Lynn
Genres: Ball Gag ,big dick ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,Asian ,fake boobs ,Straight ,muscular ,Leather
Video language: English
Kaiya Lynn says she likes the kind of sex that disturbs the neighbors. Her first BDSM experience was with us two years ago. Now she is back to explore her limits and sexuality with new comer TJ Cummings who is skilled with punishment and verbal discipline. She is bound in various fuck positions with rope, leather and steel pipes. She also takes our new metal hook in her pussy and gets ass fucked while bound immobile. The chemistry is also great in this update. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:09:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaiya Lynn |

HardTied Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick Nogal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination
Biker Bondage Chick Harley Ace may think of herself as a hard ass, but in the hands of Jack Hammer she is just a soft, fleshy play thing. Hot as hell, Harley has a long day ahead of her, being beaten, tied and tormented by the best in the business.
Duration: 48:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick

Polina – crying Atlas

Poor tiny redhead Polina! She wanted to do the challenge for money, but she is too sensitive. Maybe the shocks are bigger for her, because she has very small neck? We are very proud of Polina though, she got to a high level on her first try. She started crying, but she made it!
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14515kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 762.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polina – crying

Milf Bound part I Haverstraw

Johnny got me this brand new superhot black and white off the shoulder dress. I put it on for him, anxious to see hisreaction. He is pleasantly surprised as I enter the loft in the dress he bought me with black stockings and high heels. Johnny announces to me that he loves it when I play the part of the gorgeous MILF. What he loves even better is a tied up, drooling MILF. So, of course, he ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. It has the desired effect. Before I know it, I am ambling back and forth from foot to foot trying to keep the
drool from destroying my shoes.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Bound part I

Nurse Dream Alna

I'm working the late shift at the hospital again. I start to grow a little tired, and find a hospital room that is not occupied. I pull up a wheel chair next to the bed, and have a seat. I'm wearing my standard scrubs, with white socks and shoes that I subsequently prop up on the freshly made bed.
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 309.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Dream

Wenona Ellison Bay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Wenona Pictures
Genres: BDSM, Public, Humiliation, All Sex, Anal
One of our favorite bondage is back for another round of hot, wet fun. Wenona is ordered to sex herself near the beginning of scene one. While already in neck wrist stocks and high heels.
Duration: 43:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona

Время генерации страницы 0.13165 секунды с 9 запросами