luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default InfernalRestraints - Cici Rhodes - Mind Games

InfernalRestraints - Cici Rhodes - Mind Games

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

Cici Rhodes was uncomfortable in her cage but it is a far cry better than being out and in the clutches of PD. He does not just want to cane her. The burning welts across her ass are not satisfying enough. He needs her to know that it is coming. She has to anticipate the pain and want to run from it. Then she needs to ask for another one, take it without cringing and thank him for it afterwards. It is a mind game that he is playing; and one that she is bound to lose.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 424.2 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Cici Rhodes - Mind Games

FancySteel - Bubbles - Locked

Studio: FancySteel

Inspired by my recent trip to Japan and manga anime comics drawn by Mikoshiro Nagitoh this video explores the school girl fetish, Chastity belts and punishment humiliation with a twist of manga.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4253kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 383.0 MB

Download FancySteel - Bubbles - Locked

Milf Bound part I

Johnny got me this brand new superhot black and white off the shoulder dress. I put it on for him, anxious to see hisreaction. He is pleasantly surprised as I enter the loft in the dress he bought me with black stockings and high heels. Johnny announces to me that he loves it when I play the part of the gorgeous MILF. What he loves even better is a tied up, drooling MILF. So, of course, he ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a big red ball gag in my mouth. It has the desired effect. Before I know it, I am ambling back and forth from foot to foot trying to keep the
drool from destroying my shoes.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 303.9 MB

Download Milf Bound part I

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0415]

Studio: BondageCafe

Skylar and I had a little fun playing dress-up - actually it is a bit more complicated than that - we were making a trip to Comic Con in San Diego and she decided she would dress as Sweet Gwendoline

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0415]

Lucy Lauren - gag, clamps, cuffs

Lucy Lauren is back! She wants to make a bit of cash doing this challenge again, even though it was very hard for her last time. And this time it will be even harder, as Lucy's challenge includes a huge ballgag, nipple clamps, and handcuffs!

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13419kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 798.6 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - gag, clamps, cuffs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10182 секунды с 9 запросами