luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457]

BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

This is one of those positions that just sort of popped into my head when I was getting ready to do the last scene of the day. Mary Jane is one of those girls who's legs are somewhat legendary - and I wanted to do something where she could show them off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Marilyn - Elbows In [wmbcv-0457]

Maximum Security Hogtie

Bondage Life is pleased to welcome Elise Graves to our family of bondage pets. We especially didn't want this one to get away, so we started her off by letting her know exactly what she could expect when getting tied up around these parts. First, those flexible arms got their elbows welded tightly together behind her back, with all the final knots tied up behind her neck where prying fingers can't possibly reach. Placed face down, her ankles were crossed and bound before connecting her feet to the ropes around her shoulders. What followed was a proper introduction to our version of the bondage lifestyle. The ropes were pulled tight and her body was arched back into a painfully tight bow. Her shoulders and breasts completely off the table and our favorite suffering girl sounds were soon coming out of her. Welcome to B-Life Elise!

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

Download Maximum Security Hogtie

Lost Hiker Part III

Johnny pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. I should have known there was more to come when he untied my feet but kept my gag on. He usually takes my gag out first. He tie my hands together and XXXX me to follow him, deeper in the woods. We walked until he found a clearing and prompty made me sit on a towel. I tried looking cute but as always, it did me no good. Before long he had my hands tied behind my back and I was hogtied....in the woods. I couldnt struggle far without rolling off the beach towel and getting all dirty. Who wants to be tied, gagged, and dirty?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 122.9 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part III

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Hollywood, Cory Lane, Chanta Rose, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

What I needed was a team of merciless women who could tie like I could. I wanted to watch a woman strip, tie, gag and fondle another woman, to make her whimper and plead and beg for physical and sexual release.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:51
Video: 720x480, xvid, 758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Ariel Anderssen - A Critique of de Sade

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ariel Anderssen
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Spanking, Topless
Video language: English

Horny slave Ariel Anderssen wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 35:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5001kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ariel Anderssen - A Critique of de Sade
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12665 секунды с 9 запросами