View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 02:08 PM   #19983
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Came...

CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

Studio: CaliforniaStar
Genres: Bdsm

It's amateur day at the camera club and Joe and Bill are anxious to meet the new raven haired model. She is taken aback when they begin to fondle her and talk about her body crudely. They tell her that they represent a spanking film production company and that if she can take a bit of light-weight discipline she is sure to get some work. What evolves is a hot afternoon session of corporal punishment against her bare well formed buttocks!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:11
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download CaliforniaStar - English spanking Classics Vol. 45 - Camera Club Caning

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

Grey and White Secretary

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

Download Grey and White Secretary

Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Derrick Pierce ,Isis Love ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,shaped ,switch ,Pain ,other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,slim ,Anal
Video language: English

Her abilities were tested and now she is expected to show some self control during her orgasms. First she has a zipper added to her body and her pussy is over stimulated to see if she can hold her composure. The pegs are left on her body during the break to allow her skin to marinate in the pain.
Derrick and Isis start the next scene having their way with Lyla. Derrick is fucking her face while Isis works on getting her fist inside of Lyla's cunt. Now that one fist is in, Isis wants to put her other fist inside of this willing slave. Lyla's body is used to the best of her ability, but they have grown bored, so to entertain themselves they finally remove the zipper.
Lyla is now suspended and again the trainers take turns using her holes for their pleasure. She has done well so far keeping her composure, but when these two finish with her there is validity to my prior observation about her being a sexual beast.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training of Lyla Storm Day 4-Sexual Obedience

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10189 секунды с 9 запросами