luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Blasted in the Face With Cum

Blasted in the Face With Cum

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com
Video language: English

There's not much that goes on in this bar, its just gay sex followed by more gay sex. Take this pair of masculine studs for example, after a shot of it's straight on to a cock sucking session! It's a shame that in reality days and places like that seem to be on the decline. I can remember when it was so easy to pull and then have sex right at the bar, sometimes a squirt of jizz making it onto the floor or the wall next to you. The good ol' days - that's what the back room reminds me of. Anyhow, I digress. The short but powerfully built stud (what a perfectly aligned and proportioned set of muscles on that frame!) gets his firm, rigidly straight cock complete with pulsating veins and bouncy balls sucked so much to his satisfaction he unleashes a powerful, direct cum blast to his sucker's face.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 492.1 MB

Download Blasted in the Face With Cum

Scout's Honor

Release Year: 2007
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Anthony, Ercan, Dilan, Jordan, Justin, Logan, Metthew, Nislo, Ryan, Tyler et Ades
Genres: Teens, groups, bareback, no condoms, uniform

Why do scouts love exploring the forest? Well, because they love sporting their wood! According to this film, scouts roam among the trees to stake out the best places to jack off and gather their buddies together for massive orgies. Ever suspected that a scout's neckerchief doubles as his cum rag? You bet!
The beautiful scouts in this film are constantly horny, and they gush cream like hot springs. There are over 20 fantastic cumshots are showcased here. So if you're into hot, hung young scouts engaging in some intense male bonding in the great Scandinavian outdoors, don't miss Scout's Honor.
The lush scenery is just as breathtaking as the luscious guys (if that's even possible!) The scouts sport huge, exquisitely chiseled cocks. If you appreciate big, swollen cockheads and thick, veiny shafts, you'll be in heaven. If you're into fuckholes that can't get enough cock, don't miss the 40-minute mark, where a desperate scout takes two buddies up his ass simultaneously. Throughout the film, the guys love tasting each other's cream and taking sperm up the ass. By the way, expect to see plenty of shaved balls and asses on these young studs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:58:45
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1568kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Scout's Honor
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14416 секунды с 9 запросами