View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 01:28 PM   #19982
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

Download Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

21sextreme - Discipline!

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Dorina Gold, Kathia Nobili, Cipriana
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, short hair, blonde, redhead
Video language: English

We really don´t know how Cipriana, this young slut, thinks about herself... it was high time to discipline her, so we gathered our best dommes to do justice and teach her where she belongs to. Watch the princess learn a lesson about high class standards!

Duration: 33:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 719.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Discipline!

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Video language: English

After all the training and all the punishments, Violet knew that a day would come where Master would bestow upon her a day of blissful pleasure. Well, almost blissful after all you cant let your submissive think that they are due anything, but rather all pleasure must be earned.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 389.3 MB

Download Wasteland - But I Earned It Master

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11355 секунды с 9 запросами