Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - Sex nurse Duckwater

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, double penetration, fetish, squirting, threesome, babes, big tits, brunette
Video language: English
Having problems with your sex life? Visit Nurse Mandy´s private consulting hours, she´ll give you a hard-on for sure! Just like what happened with two of her patients... and they received a treatment never to be forgotten!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:27
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 541.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex nurse

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2 Alstead

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make it worse, I tie some twine to them, pull them tight, and tie them to her crotchrope. It's not long before a few tears are streaming down her face. I believe I'll be getting my cash back before to long. I'm going to give her more time to think about it though. I gag her with a huge ball of string and then tape it in, going around the post as well. Brenda now has to endure a very stressful position. She is bent backwards over the edge of the table. An extremely tight crotchrope forces her hips out and forward, while at the same time she's being pulled up and back by her hair. A rope attaches her neck to the post and the tape sealing in her gag is also around the post. Her bound tits are clamped as well! I leave her for just a short while. When I return, I remove the clamps. She screams and moans, although er gag muffles them quite nicely. I then have some fun slapping her tits and thighs with a long thin wooden paddle. I'm positive I'll be getting my answer very soon! Brenda is clearly in distress, but I want her to know that it can still get worse in case she has any thoughts about giving me false info. I remove her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. Fresh tears start flowing as she endures her excruciating predicament. I know I've broken her so I release her from the post, but I keep her arms bound behind her back and put her on her knees. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Anal Sluts: Amy Brooke and Kristina Rose Humansville

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Mick Blue ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Straight ,Brunette ,Anal Stretching ,Spanking ,Squirting ,Dominatrix ,Slapping ,shaved ,brunet ,Facefucking ,Hitachi ,Blowjob ,Submission
Two of our finest anal sluts pair up in this shoot for extreme anal penetration and squirting orgasms! Kristina Rose dominates Amy Brooke with her fist and a giant 12” strap-on cock! Then both girls get pounded in their asses by Mick Blue in an energetic threesome.
Duration: 1:20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Sluts: Amy Brooke and Kristina Rose

Usual Check At The Doctor Becomes So Passionate North Marshfield

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Bridgette B, Mariah Madysinn and Keiran Lee
Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Doctor/Nurse, Voluptuous, Big Ass, Small Ass, Blonde, Threesome, FFM, Doctor, Big Tits, Hospital
Mariah walks into the doctor's office for a checkup. She is horny and doesn't hide it. Bridgette is her doctor and she's horny as well. What started off as a routine checkup becomes extremely sensual between the two ladies.
They decide to get a cock involved. Bridgette pages Keiran, a resident doctor to come and give a hand. This is when things get a little more interesting.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:25
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Usual Check At The Doctor Becomes So Passionate

21sextreme - Love me youngster Warroad

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Sandora
Genres: lesbian, amateur, mature, peeing, old-young
I´m Sandora, and I love to find some young babes to satisfy my hunger. This time I got to know Betty Stylle who was more than happy to help me out. After I tried to have some fun with my oversized dildo, Betty, this hot young girl came and gave my wet cunt a thorough fisting. Check it out here!
Duration: 25:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Love me youngster

Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered Yatesboro

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission ,Hot Wax ,Tattoo ,Pain
Tough as nails Amber Rayne gets another extremely challenging suspension in part 2 of her live show. Each ankle and each wrist is tied down and she is suspended only by her hips in a back breaking incredibly hot arch. We see her body try and relax and test the limits of her pain processing abilities with wax, caning, heavy neck play / choking, a very cruel crotch rope… building all the pain into immense pleasure and mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered

21sextreme - Teaching Amanda Black Snoqualmie

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Nikky Thorne, Amanda Black
Genres: lesbian, amateur, babes, big tits, blonde
Amanda Black is not the type of girl who would freak out from a little challenge. Especially not if the challenge is related to her favorite topic: her pussy. When Nikky Thorne calls her over to try out the flexibility of Amanda´s cunt, the golden haired beauty is quick to accept the invitation. As you´ll see, everything went great between the two girls, and Amanda loved to be fisted, let it be an artificial or a real fist.
Duration: 24:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2727kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 526.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Teaching Amanda Black

Время генерации страницы 0.13380 секунды с 9 запросами