View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 09:50 AM   #8948
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage Bariloche

Cast: ,Skylar Snow ,Donny Sins
Genres: Anal ,Athletic ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration ,Suspension ,Leather ,Threesome ,natural boobs ,Squirting ,Hitachi
Video language: English
Levi owns a swanky house that he rents out for sex parties. One morning, while cleaning up after a wild night, he listens to his voicemails, one of which is from Skylar Snow. She says that she got his number from his friend Donny. Donny told her about how Levi wants a kinky live-in “House Girl”, and that he’s accepting applications. Skylar is more than interested at the opportunity and wants to schedule a meeting, which she does and meets Levi later at his house. She hands her checklist to Levi and he goes over it. He asks if she’s ready and nervously she says yes. He slowly comes up from behind her and rips her dress off. He spreads her legs, rubs her pussy, and spits in her mouth. Skylar gets bent over a chair. Levi pulls her panties aside, spanks her and spreads her ass. After her pussy and ass get probed by his gloved fingers, Levi grabs a leather flogger and hits Skylar’s ass hard and true. Skylar shows her gratitude by saying,”Thank you sir” after every hit. Levi turns her around to face him and spreads her legs. He hands her an Hitachi vibrator, places a rocks glass by her pussy and tells her to pour him a . Skylar works herself up to orgasm and squirts into his glass and they both it. In the next scene, Levi has tied Skylar up with rope on her side, with her hands behind her back, and one leg up, in a full suspension. Skylar’s mouth, perfectly placed at dick-level, Levi takes advantage and uses it to pleasure his cock. Covered in Skylar’s spit, Levi shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks it deep and hard. After that predicament, Levi takes her down and has her get on her hands and knees on top of his black leather couch. She begs for him to fuck her ass and he obliges. While fucking her ass, his friend Donny Sins shows up as a surprise for Skylar. Donny whips out his huge cock and Skylar gets to sucking it while she gets fucked in her ass. They double penetrate her holes, Donny covers her eyes in cum, and Levi creampies her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage

Training Anikka Albright Day 3 Channahon

Cast: Anikka Albrite ,Soma Snakeoil (Goddess Soma)
Genres: master ,Straight ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Boot Worship ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Hot Wax ,Role Play ,Oral Sex
Slut Albright is run through the rigors of the Pope and Goddess Soma in this third day of slave training. She is made to endure punishing spanking and humiliating boot worship under the watchful eyes of the two sadistic slave trainers. Once exhausted she is staked out on the ground, intimidated with a blow torch, and covered in hot wax before being flogged clean.
Duration: 50:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Anikka Albright Day 3

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Tijuana

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Nova Flame - Bound And Squirting (2024) North Washington

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Nova Flame
Genres: BDSM
Things start off quickly with Nova Flame, partially suspended with one leg bound, giving Johnny Castle easy access to her pussy. He wastes no time eating Nova’s already soaked pussy and then adds the Hitachi in to the mix along with some spanking for good measure. Johnny stuffs his rock hard cock deep into Nova’s welcoming pussy and fucks her good and Nova squirts. Next, Nova is bound, kneeling on a crate. Johnny takes advantage and fucks her pretty mouth and then licks her asshole.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9727kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Flame - Bound And Squirting (2024)

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Lacey

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

Marica Hase Return to Kinbaku Lusk

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Marica's ass and pussy are on display and up for abuse. When her cunt is getting vibrated to more Earth shattering orgasms, Jack makes sure to work her back door with his fingers, shaming her and making her dripping wet at the same time.
Duration: 1:01:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase Return to Kinbaku

Mercy West Crybaby Part 2 Paraiso

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.11812 секунды с 9 запросами