View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 09:48 AM   #8945
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2 Onia

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Piper Rage Breaking Bratty Panhandle

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Hell, she's probably done it to a person or two herself, being a switch. But now that we think about it, that makes this whole thing more fun, too. She is experienced.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper Rage Breaking Bratty

Wasteland - By the Fire Munds Park

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sadie
Genres: breast play, Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, rough
Video language: English
On a cold winter night, Lance decided to treat Sadie to a bit of bondage sex, but rather than in the cold, hard dungeon, to give her a little perk by having her bdsm session in the cozy and comfy sitting room in front of the fireplace. Once secured in the leather bolero straight jacket, Lance proceeds to give her a good cropping, flogging, a hard fucking, and finishes her off with a highly compelled orgasm with a vibrator. Oh, theres no place like home!
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - By the Fire

My Slutty Cousin Maracay

Cast: Lyra Law ,Steve Holmes ,Chloe Cherry
Genres: slim ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,unshaved ,Blonde ,big dick ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,switch ,Straight
When beautiful, chaste bride to be Lyra Law leaves the house to pick up wedding invitations her visiting step cousin Chloe Cherry can’t keep her slutty ass off of her fiance’s Steve Holmes huge, hard dick. Lyra returns to find Chloe tied up and freshly fucked. Watch to see what happens…. Two blonde creamy skinned cuties get tied up tight and fucked into submission with flogging, deep throat blow jobs, pussy fucking, hard core anal and more! Lyra and her slutty cousin just can’t get enough of Steve’s pounding cock!
Duration: 1:08:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Slutty Cousin

Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks Pembroke

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming..
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

Blonde Babe is Bound and Ass Fucked in Public Amory

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Zoey Monroe ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Discipline ,shaved ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Stud ,bottom ,brunet ,Rope Bondage ,Sub ,Domination
Zoey Monroe is the new babe on the block with a perfect little body, blonde hair, and the need to be used like a fuck doll. Lorelei Lee and Mr. Pete take her out on the town in SF to get bound and fucked for all to see.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Babe is Bound and Ass Fucked in Public

Love Bound Part I San Lucas

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Bound Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.09399 секунды с 9 запросами