Old 05-19-2024, 09:47 AM   #8942
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

DeviceBondage - Busty Newcomer Is Chained And Restrained Akeley

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9735kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Busty Newcomer Is Chained And Restrained

Floor Slut Part Two Castlewood

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.
Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Floor Slut Part Two

Liv revamped steel and leather Lithuania

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Metal Bondage, Small Tits, Submission, Tattoo, Vibrator
Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv revamped steel and leather

Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage Government Camp

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
This sexy siren is both a contortionist and an aerialist, or at least she will be today. Most girls probably prefer to do it under their own power, but Jack Hammer is going to help our star do her duty.
Duration: 1:02:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Valdese

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane Princeton

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

DeviceBondage - Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot: Goth Slut Submits Archie

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
We begin with our little goth girl in a stress position with her arms supporting her upper body weight and her legs are spread and in charge of supporting the rest. Remember as younger people, we were told that it was better to be seen and not heard? Well that rings truest with our sweet Rose, as she only emotes when it's necessary.
Duration: 38:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Rose Darling - A Quiet Riot: Goth Slut Submits

Время генерации страницы 0.12264 секунды с 9 запросами