View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 08:08 AM   #1395
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered Poyntelle

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission ,Hot Wax ,Tattoo ,Pain
Video language: English
Tough as nails Amber Rayne gets another extremely challenging suspension in part 2 of her live show. Each ankle and each wrist is tied down and she is suspended only by her hips in a back breaking incredibly hot arch. We see her body try and relax and test the limits of her pain processing abilities with wax, caning, heavy neck play / choking, a very cruel crotch rope… building all the pain into immense pleasure and mind blowing orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered

Love Note Part I Justiceburg

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Isis Love Suffers the hardest, wettest, most brutal orgasm, of her life Lewisville

Cast: Isis Love
Genres: Domination ,Flogging ,Corporal Punishment ,Squirting ,Chains ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Bondage ,Submission
Welcome Isis Love to Device Bondage, you have seen her here as a co-top but never as a “sub”. Device Bondage is the only place on the net that you will see Isis “subbing” at this time.
So lets get this, beautiful, perfect, amazing girl, naked spread, and helpless. Chains are good, they hurt if you struggle. Back arch is good, it makes the girl more vulnerable, and uncomfortable.
After some breast flogging and pussy whipping, it was time to make this Goddess cum. Three fingers in, brutally hitting the “G” spot, the vibrator on high, directly on her clit. Seconds later the most intense screaming, squirting orgasm we have ever seen. Isis came and didn’t stop cumming, it seemed to last for ever. The primordial scream from hell, the cum gushing out of her pussy in buckets, it has to be seen to believed.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 349.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isis Love Suffers the hardest, wettest, most brutal orgasm, of her life

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One Meeteetse

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: Ball Gag ,Electrical Play ,Submission ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,big dick
What do you enjoy about being dominated?A: ‘I enjoy feeling helpless and just the fact that it’s kinda fucked up.
Relationship with pain?A: ‘I would not call myself a pain-slut. I like it, but I take it because I want to please, not because I get off on the pain’.
Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

Wasteland - Consensual Submission Pickering

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play
There s a special connection between Mistress Delirious and her very favorite submissive, Ava. Their sexual chemistry is tangible as Mistress administers her magic over Avas most sensitive parts. Ava is thrown into a mistral of emotions and sensations as she laughs, cries and screams her way into multiple orgasms.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Consensual Submission

Liv revamped steel and leather Meherrin

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Metal Bondage, Small Tits, Submission, Tattoo, Vibrator
Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liv revamped steel and leather

HT - A Presenting Veruca James - Pretty Girl Veruca James Safety Harbor

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James receives an introduction to rope bondage and submission.
After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and compelled to orgasm over and over on a wooden after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.
Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Presenting Veruca James - Pretty Girl Veruca James
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09354 секунды с 9 запросами