View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 06:07 PM   #1446
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OF-Pedro Rocha - Brazilian Muscle Guy Montegut

Video language: English
Andolini woke up late Sunday morning in his hotel in Portugal and the breakfast catering service was already finished. Andolini was now hungry and looking for a delicious sweet breakfast as well as having his balls full. Wandering around the hotel, Andolini spotted Bernardo in the billiard room, bored. When their eyes met, there was only one thing to satisfy his desire. Bernardo immediately dropped to his knees and sucked intensely on Andonini's magnificent cock. The two men finish their business in Andolini's bedroom, where the furniture is just waiting to be used. After that, it's safe to say that Andolini has satisfied his hunger with a good coffee with cream.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:49
Video: 464x848, AVC (H.264), 1564kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 105.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OF-Pedro Rocha - Brazilian Muscle Guy

Corbin Fisher - Dallen Making Oakley Orgasm Queen Anne

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Dallen, Oakley
Genres: anal, bareback, cowgirl, gay, kissing, oral, riding, smooth
Get ready for one of the most sensually sexy episodes you'll ever see! This one is so steamy it'll risk fogging up your screen! Before we filmed this one, Oakley laughingly and somewhat sheepishly confessed he felt he was pretty good in the bedroom and was looking forward to showing that off to Corbin Fisher's audience. Well, Oakley was most definitely telling the truth as this cute, sexy, hot-bodied young stud is unashamedly sexual and was eager to have some fun for us. The way he practically makes love to Dallen's dick blows Dallen away! And that's saying something, as Dallen is also one heck of a passionate performer who clearly loves sex. Any of us who've seen Dallen in action can see he knows what he's doing, so for Oakley to impress him this much says a lot about Oakley's sexual skills! These two are a perfect fit for one another!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 929.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Dallen Making Oakley Orgasm

Open To Anything Triadelphia

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Clair Production , Raw Entry Club
Cast: Jose Manuel, Matt Corvin, Martin, Jess Teen, Nick Bari, Max Fonda, Tom Kopas, Lucky Taylor, Fifty, John Magiaty, Chris Reed
Genres: bareback, anal, oral, twinks
A deck of cards turns into five hot tricks in the hands of Director Stephane Moussu, as his cast of 11 lean and muscular guys tear into one another, one bareback slam-fuck after another, ending with thick white cum coating tongues and tight , sweet butt holes in classic Raw Entry Club style.
Has it ever struck you that living in a house with eleven hot, horny and hung young men might be a great idea? Whenever you feel in the mood, someone would always be sexually available for some wild action. The guys in Open to Anything seem to concur with this idea. Through five sizzling bareback sex scenes, the eleven exceptionally well-hung studs hit it off and then get off with one another, in the bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen - anywhere. It's a nice gay dream, a true fantasy. 'Kiss me, suck me, eat me, fuck me, I'm open to anything!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:34
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open To Anything

Время генерации страницы 0.05475 секунды с 9 запросами