LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Monster Cocks Feeling blue Arthur Kral gets the perfect pick-me-up Cassoday

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Arthur Kral, Erik Franke
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Kissing, Rimming, 69, Masturbation, Cumshot, Facials, Haircuming, Tattoos, Big Dicks
Arthur Kral’s feeling a little bit sad and world-weary – but don’t worry, Erik Franke seems to know exactly what will put a smile back on his handsome face! Suffice it to say that the young lad’s efforts soon gain a ready response, though in fairness there’s not too many gay guys who wouldn’t be cheered up at the prospect of a mindless romp with this horny little blond bitch. And let’s face it, Franke makes his intentions altogether obvious right from the start – reaching into Kral’s pants and grabbing hold of the fellow’s dick with the sort of gusto and enthusiasm you only ever see from a lad who lives for cock. It’s a move that immediately gains Kral’s approval, that’s for sure. Before you know it the two beauties are taking it in turn to feast on each other’s knobs; then position themselves to engage in an adventurous course of 69-ing that results in each boy simultaneously rimming the other. Little wonder that they both have a grin on their face; but it’s Franke who has the broadest smile when Kral thrusts his gorgeous, thick, uncut ramrod between his buddy’s butt-cheeks. Cue a terrific, breathless session of raw, hardcore sex that provides the young bottom with all the stimulation he could possibly ever wish for, as Kral buggers him in a whole series of positions; before finally concluding his efforts by spewing all over Franke’s face. That only leaves Franke to return the favour – cum-streaks still in his hair – as he whitewashes Kral’s features with similar gusto. A final, sticky smooch between these two fresh-faced angels makes it a wrap you won’t forget!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 643.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monster Cocks Feeling blue Arthur Kral gets the perfect pick-me-up

Masonic Boys - The Interview With Felix Kamp Sugarloaf Shores

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Sometimes you just gotta take a deep breath and walk out into the unknown. I’d wanted to become an Apprentice ever since finding an old, dusty book about The Order hidden on a secret shelf in the local library. That book kicked off a true adventure which eventually led to my being offered an interview.
Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6321kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masonic Boys - The Interview With Felix Kamp

Sweetandraw Robin Few and Micky Shut Omro

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SweetAndRaw
Cast: Robin Few and Micky Shut
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Outdoor, Cumshots, Masturbation
Long-time f"ck buddies Robin Few and Micky Shut are taking a break from a hectic schedule. Between school and work they barely have time to see each other! Which is why they’re in the woods, relaxing.
Duration: 24:32
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 3906kbps

File size: 725.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetandraw Robin Few and Micky Shut

An American in Prague Thackerville

Release Year: 1997
Cast: Johan Paulil (Johan), Dominic Filla (Dominic), Chance (Chance), Sergey Grigoriev (Boy by the Pool No. 1), Karl Tenner (Boy by the Pool No. 2), Gerard Kilian (Boy by the Stairs No. 1), Janos Fekete ( Boy on the Stairs #2), Tibor (Boy in the Nightclub (as Ad
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Twinks
Video language: English
I must admit that I would have kicked myself if I didn't purchase this DVD. Bel Ami has never failed me, and has always had the best in actors and production values. High quality video, great lighting..and so on. This story is where Chance, a visiting American, meets up with Johan at the airport. The two quickly bond and a friendship begins. Thrown into the mix are other small short stories, where the two boys are somehow involved. There are a lot of montages of them touring Prague, seeing the sites, which I will admit looks like a very beautiful city. There is a short solo of Chance, lots of video stills, and even "bloober outtakes".
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:43
Video: 528x400, XviD, 2017kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An American in Prague

Man Royale Wide Open v.1 Passumpsic

Studio: Man Royale
Cast: Devin Adams, JD Phoenix, Kyle Quinn, Luke Haas, Phillip Aubrey, Trace Kendall
Sexy, big-dicked cover boy Luke Haas gets to fuck his way through four scenes of tight ass! Also featuring Phillip Aubrey and J.D. Phoenix! First up Luke Haas gets his cock wet from Devin Adams hot mouth before stretching his hole. Luke then fucks strawberry blonde J.D. Phoenix until he squirts cum all over J.D.'s tight little stomach with his hot ass floating above J.D.'s face. Soon after Luke and Kyle Quinn suck on each other's big cocks and then Luke stretches Kyle's tight ass with nice, long strokes with his stiff piece. Next up, A.J. Irons gets deep inside blonde stud Phillip Aubrey's hole. Phil Aubrey has always been a fantastic cock slut, and he loves sitting on A.J.'s big meat. And finally, Luke is back again in the last scene with hot twink Trace Kendall. Trace seems to love Luke's big dick. He rides it like a cock hungry cowboy!
Duration: 2:16:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man Royale Wide Open v.1

Enrique & Bruce, part 1 Moroni

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
This particular park seems to be one of Kevin's favourite place to film his openings for our home video series. As it makes a nice change from studioo openings, we hope that you don't mind getting to know it a bit better. The 2 boys in front of the camera today are Enrique Vera and Bruce Querelle. Bruce is confiding to Enrique that in real life he is almost exclusively a top, but that he would really like to bottom more often.
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 9851kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enrique & Bruce, part 1

Hoyt Kogan and Pierre Cezanne Puerto la Cruz

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
It seems that Hoyt has made it his life's mission to try and beat Helmut and Jerome to every guy that he can. And this time it is Pierre Cezanne, who is actually a friend of Jerome's outside of work. It also seems that Hoyt thinks that since we let Pierre keep his beard, that it would be OK for him to not shave as well...
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 7146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hoyt Kogan and Pierre Cezanne

Время генерации страницы 0.07063 секунды с 9 запросами