View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 02:52 PM   #40179
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3 Smiley

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

21sextreme - Punished Nerd Nathrop

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Chicky Clarissa
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, big tits, short hair, blonde, brunette
Video language: English
The shy nerd girl, Chicky Clarissa, gets the lesson of her life under the merciless hands of Mistress Mandy Bright. The sexy Mistress ties her pretty prey up, and breaks all of her protests with tit punishment. When Chicky breaks, the dominating Mistress systematically starts to turn the once-nerd into her own pain slut.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 735.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Punished Nerd

Garage Night Out Pyrites

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

Friday Night Toivola

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3 Porterdale

Drusillas elbows are bound very tightly together, her nipples are clamped again. She is placed on the table and hogtied.
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

Crazy Couple Torments & Trains the Divorce Mediator Zwingle

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Mona Wales ,Joseline Kelly
Genres: Extreme Torment ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Hot Wax ,Rope Bondage ,Couple ,brunet ,BDSM ,Dominatrix
Most divorces are messy, but this BDSM love affair gone awry is a sexual black hole sucking in everything in its path, including nubile and curious Mediator Joseline Kelly. Mona Wales is a sexy and anally submissive wife, scorned by her dominant husband and out for revenge. When Joseline grows curious about what fuels the white hot fire of their arguments she opens the door to her new life as a owned submissive, throat fucked, made to beg, weighed down with nipple clamps and cumming on the floor like a craven slut. Caught by Mona in the Master bedroom, Joseline become a confused little pawn, spanked, mind fucked, hate fucked by Mona.
The final day of the divorce, Joseline caught between sides until the warring couple put aside their differences in interest of playing with their new toy together. Blow job training, slobber, degradation and belt bondage are just the beginning for Joseline. With a face full of her new Mistress’ pussy she screams and is pumped full of cock. Turned over, she is introduced to hot wax and flogging for the first time ever, just before being used as a little fluffed for Mona who is hot and ready to climb back on her husbands cock for the first time.The rest of the day is anal punishment fucking for Mona in intense bondage while Joseline plays a constant guessing game of which Dominant to listen to. Mona squirts on her husbands dick over and over while having intense breath control orgasms and tight zippers, only taking breaks to mount her new little toy on Tommy’s cock and shock her repeatedly until she properly begs for cum like a little sex toy should.
Duration: 1:09:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Couple Torments & Trains the Divorce Mediator

Electrical Demo Part 3: Learn how to play with electricity New Sharon

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: Tens Unit ,Nipple Clamps ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,LezDom ,Pussy Eating ,Taser ,Electric Dildo
Lorelei Lee offers up her body to Princess Donna for an electrical play demo that is both sexy and educational. In this update we explore nipple clamps, cattle prods, tasers, and the EMS unit.This is a weekend bonus update.
Duration: 36:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 827.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrical Demo Part 3: Learn how to play with electricity

Время генерации страницы 0.11221 секунды с 9 запросами