View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 12:31 PM   #487
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3 Milesville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Pikesville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Escaped Bride aka Nika A, Runaway Bride Watching Your Gf Get Fucked Alturas

Video language: English
This pervy young couple wants to try threesome sex, but first they decide to have another kinky experiment. The guy invites his rich buddy in to have some fun with his pretty blonde girlfriend and stays right there beside them to watch her get ass-licked, fucked from every angle and take a huge load of cum on her cute perky titties.
Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escaped Bride aka Nika A, Runaway Bride Watching Your Gf Get Fucked

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 58 - Freier Fall Levelock

The focus of the "experiment" - films located on the inner development of the actresses. It is about the erotic confrontation of the deeper layers of shame of protective mechanisms and psychological status positions. A bizarre aesthetic portrait between self-irony, self-mastery and the grotesque!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:33
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1052kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 58 - Freier Fall

She Get A New Experience PORT MOURANT

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lika Star and Marilyn Sugar
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Small Tits, Threesome
Video language: English
Two blonds in bikinis. Are you dreaming? Probably. But you should share your dreams with your girlfriend because if you’re too uptight, she might do like Marilyn and run off with her sexy friend Lika so they can experiment with another guy.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11999kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Get A New Experience

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Cannon Falls

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der "Experiment" Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Время генерации страницы 0.03535 секунды с 9 запросами