Old 05-18-2024, 10:24 AM   #8920
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395] Trofa

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex
Sexy Arielle Lane finds herself in quite a shiny predicament. Dressed in a mix of latex stockings, gloves, hood, stockings and nylons, she struggles in a tight singleglove and thin straps.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 713.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

No Really, It's Not About You Tsuru

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
One working over was not enough for this greedy MILF. Penny Barber is legendary for how mouthy she is. This brat needs breaking but always bounces back twice as bratty as before. Jack Hammer decorated Penny with bruises and strict restraint for Infernalrestraints, but it was obvious it was not nearly enough. In the end, he brings her over to Hardtied where Rain DeGrey is waiting to take a crack at her.
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Really, It's Not About You

Dainty Feet Buda

Cast: Calico
Genres: Feet ,Handler ,Squirting ,Corporal Punishment ,Tickling ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Slapping ,Redhead ,Leather
A member, Provost, posted on the web site message forums requesting that cyd divert some of his attention to tormenting the feet models that pass through the site.
cyd decides to fill the request, and when Calico arrives for her shoot, cyd traps her limbs in rigid steel restraints. Her ankles are locked in place with her dainty feet sticking straight up in the air. Strips of leather attached to her big toes pull down painfully, stretching out and immobilizing her bare and sensitive soles.
What happens after that is a long, long list. Rubber bands, caning, tickling, sharp wooden sticks, paddles, whipping, , etc., etc., etc.
Though Calico’s feet are punished non-stop, the rest of her body does not escape. A latex breath control hood with a tiny hole in it combined with a tight metal collar makes her keep her breathing slow and measured lest she suffocate herself by breathing too fast. cyd makes the predicament unbearably awful by slapping her hard over and over in all the most tender and sensitive places on her body - the soft flesh of her inner thighs, her armpits, the tops of her breasts and elsewhere until her skin is bright red with angry looking welts.
Calico shows extreme self control, mentally mastering her body and getting herself to breathe in a controlled manner. For this display, cyd rewards her with a vibrator, allowing her powerful orgasm after orgasm until her legs are shaking and spasming from coming so hard.
Duration: 54:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dainty Feet

Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex Pella

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,Brunette ,Anal ,unshaved ,Cattle Prod ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,Tens Unit
Episode 1: Kelly Divine is back for her final round in her Electrosluts series. After all the electro-ass fucking I figured I’d give her tender butthole a break. So, instead I decide to string her up in what is a difficult bondage position for her. Her arms are tied back in strappado, one leg is tied up by her ankle leaving her other leg her only center of balance.
Even though I decided to leave her used up asshole all alone for the time being, I couldn’t resist not taking full advantage of those luscious juicy butt cheeks. This position leaves her ass looking plump and ready for all of my electricity. I start my covering her ass with sticky pads attached to the 9-vold box so that a strong sharp surge is independently sent through each ass cheek.
After she grows accustom to that sensation I bring in my favorite light-up toy, the violet wand, with the perfect attachment to not only send intense surges throughout the surface of her skin but also inside her hungry wet cunt!
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna Jalandhar

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 778.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2 Saint Anne

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2. I continuously add more zipties to Gia's curvy body.
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 437.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

All Anal Extreme Woodson

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Tonight slave abigail plays with one of her favorite clients. This particular client loves watching anal play, and slave abigail is right on board. Come watch over 30 minutes of close-up anal fun. Watch as this insatiable slave's asshole gapes and bounces on various toys. abigail warms up with a few of her larger anal plugs. This gets her ready for even more as she moves on to using her 40 inch long tonguetacle, and bubble butt plug.
Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8663kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All Anal Extreme

Время генерации страницы 0.03689 секунды с 9 запросами