Old 05-18-2024, 10:24 AM   #8919
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

BondageCafe - Mary Jane [jwv-0059] Tempe

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
She was very bubbly - attributed to the lovely weather that we have been having recently. Whatever the reason, it was quite clear that she was feeling it all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5002kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 826.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Mary Jane [jwv-0059]

Garage Night Out West Ridge

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

Sweaty Pig Part 1 Santa Barbara

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
London River is a fucked up pig. A sex up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 1

Mia Gold Dungeon Slave part 2 Milanville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though.First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold Dungeon Slave part 2

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4 Hondo

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2 Barbados

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Jammin Jandi Lin! Germfask

Cast: Jandi Lin
Genres: BDSM ,Fear Play ,Submission ,Brunette ,Asian ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Straight ,Fetish
Video language: English
I’m in love again! Jandi pushed every “asian fetish” button I have. She is beautiful, sexy, has perfect soft skin, is quite intelligent, loves bondage and bdsm play and is a true submissive. She got off better when there was contact between us and worked very hard at keeping me happy during the shoot. And that means she suffered beautifully for all of us here at Waterbondage. Watch the shoot, then give Jandi Lin a big round of applause.
Duration: 1:00:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jammin Jandi Lin!

Время генерации страницы 0.14095 секунды с 9 запросами