LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

His Daughter’s Boyfriend Sanford

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Nick Capra, Connor McGuire, Kyler Ash, Ty Roderick, Lance Hart, Siri
Genres: Twinks, Cross Generation, Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Hairy, Massage, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
Gorgeous Nick Capra stars as the perfect who finds himself struggling with an intense attraction to Siri’s new boyfriend (Connor McGuire). As Nick and Connor grow closer, Siri learns that Connor may not be what he seems, and that it may be her the young, muscular hunk really craves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:42:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Daughter’s Boyfriend

A Thing of Beauty Toccopola

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Gabriel Clark (aka Gabriel Lenfant), Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Video language: English
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Apprentice Tate, Chapter 7: The Ordination 1080p Bottineau

Cast: Adam Snow, Ethan Tate
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Apprentice Tate is nearing the end of his training. Since his arrival here, he’s been put through his paces, and the transformation has been extraordinary; he was once an unkempt, tattooed, arrogant wild child, but he’s become a thoughtful, open and compliant young man. The Masters are incredibly pleased with his progress. I have taken a great personal interest in the boy’s development and consider myself lucky enough to have been present at many of the rituals which have made him who he now is. It has been a pleasure both to instruct him and to observe his being instructed by some of the finest Masters in The Order. I was thrilled, therefore, to be tasked with the honor of overseeing his all-important Ordination, which is widely regarded as the completion of an Apprentice’s lengthy journey. Many fall by the wayside and only the very finest Apprentices reach this stage. An Ordination is the point at which a boy fulfills the promise of purpose and becomes a member of The Order. In short, it’s the moment when a boy becomes a man. The Ordination room is rarely visited. It’s reserved exclusively for this sacred ritual and the space feels incredibly weighty as a result. I was quite taken-aback when I walked in. It felt very still in there, somehow. The atmosphere was heavy and dark. I could tell that Apprentice Tate was similarly taken aback when he entered. He was probably also a bit freaked out to find me sitting there.
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Tate, Chapter 7: The Ordination 1080p

Masonic Boys - Apprentice Tate Ch 7 - The Ordination 1080p Camano Island

Cast: Adam Snow, Ethan Tate
Apprentice Tate is nearing the end of his training. Since his arrival here, he’s been put through his paces, and the transformation has been extraordinary; he was once an unkempt, tattooed, arrogant wild child, but he’s become a thoughtful, open and compliant young man. The Masters are incredibly pleased with his progress. I have taken a great personal interest in the boy’s development and consider myself lucky enough to have been present at many of the rituals which have made him who he now is. It has been a pleasure both to instruct him and to observe his being instructed by some of the finest Masters in The Order.
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23806kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masonic Boys - Apprentice Tate Ch 7 - The Ordination 1080p

DP me! Sc. 1 Matosinhos

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome.
Video language: English
David has a surprise for Rodion and after tasting some cake, David says he's ordered a pizza and it's up to Rodion to guess the flavour whilst blindfolded. When the "pizza guy" Jake arrives, his cock is rock hard and already prepared to go into the Rodions mouth if that is where he wants it! Without much hesitation it goes straight in before Jake get's into a more comfortable position with some of his clothes removed. Moment's later, Jake is sucking off Rodion, who in turn is sucking David's cock. Rodion is clearly in need of some rear action and gets into position where David is sucking his sucking his cock whilst Jake rimms his hole! The action from here on only gets better, as Jake rides on Rodions cock whilst David is sucking him off, and clearly Rodion want's some of that action also, Rodion is so in need of cock, that nearer the end he'll get the double dose of cock he so desperately needs!
Duration: 22:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7002kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP me! Sc. 1

TimTales Mario fucks Nelso Tariff

Studio: TimTales
Cast: Mario Galeno & Kinkoer
It's newcomer Tuesday on Timtales and we got a sexy French bottom expert to present you. Meet Tattoo artist Kinkoer from France. A master at deep fucking and part of the fetish fisting scene. He loves it deep and extra hard. So Mario Galeno is the perfect top to baptize that butt. Get ready for some sweet ass music from that gaping hole. Bienvenue a Timtales sexy! Enjoy
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5784kbps
Audio: 333kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TimTales Mario fucks Nelso

Rascal Video Hole Patrol Paloma

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing, Rascal Video
Cast: Tommy Ritter, Fredrick Ford, Arpad Miklos, Eddie Stone, Jason Ridge
Genres: Oral, anal sex,muscle, rimming, cock sizes, cumshots, cumface, group, uniforms, tattoos.
So begins the sex driven journey these young studs are about to experience.Tommy Ritter, Shane Rollins and Owen Hawk find out that the county sheriffs don't take kindly to them in their town.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:42:50
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Hole Patrol

Время генерации страницы 0.09788 секунды с 9 запросами