Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1 Mount Ulla

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
They answer questions and we get to test the limits of their endurance for intense bondage positions. Abigail is in a modified hogtie, tightly roped into a cold, iron frame, while we give her the initial interrogation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Trunk Labuan

When Johnny told me that we were going to go dancing tonight, I think the wires got crossed. For some reason, I interpret that as a chance to dress a little country. But, I think he meant ballroom dancing. I can usually tell by the way his face changes as he evaluates my appearance. Oops. My country blue jean dress and cowboy boots were the wrong choice. No worries. We don't dance competitively, so we can dres however we want when we go to the socials. However, Johnny has decided that since I messed up, he'll still take me....I will be riding tied up in the trunk until we get close to the dance hall, though. So, that is exactly what he does. Johnny ties me up in a tight hog tie with rope in the trunk of the clean car. Interesting that the trunk of the car was so clean, hmmmmm. And, then he puts a thick white cloth gag on my mouth. That should definitely make the ride a lot quieter. I have to focus on not drawing attention to us. Of course, Johnny takes some pictures and videos before we go on our ride. That's a good sign that he does not want to forget this faux pas
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trunk

Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir! Viroqua

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Kira Noir
Genres: Black ,copper wire ,Electro Clamp ,Dominatrix ,Cop ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Chanel Preston initiates new Electroslut Kira Noir with bondage, the violet wand, finger banging, face sitting, electrified dildos, wired pussy plug, copper wire e-stem, face sitting, and tons of lesbian orgasms!!
Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston Electro Initiates Kira Noir!

The Fuck Toy and The Anal Sex Doll Koenigs Wusterhausen

Cast: Christie Stevens ,Sara Luvv ,Mickey Mod
Genres: toned ,black hair ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,bottom ,Discipline ,Blonde ,Black ,Straight
Sara Luvv is a beautiful well kept wife that comes to The Upper Floor for some objectification and sex toy training. Once her consent forms are signed she is thrown to her knees, cuffed to the bed, and introduced to her mentor, Christie Stevens, dressed as the perfect sex doll slave in latex with gigantic tits. Sara’s submission is beautiful and she falls into her role as a sex toy quickly, only speaking in the third person, having her pussy clamped shut, her face used, and her tight body beaten and fucked as she cums over and over uncontrollably. Christie teaches by example, begging for cock, taking intensely orgasmic anal poundings, and riding Sara’s face. BY the end of the day, the Upper Floor has a perfectly trained pair of sex toys that can beg in unison for a hot load of cum.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fuck Toy and The Anal Sex Doll

Big Tittied Charley Chase Huoshan

Cast: Charley Chase ,Mark Davis
Genres: Public ,Pierced Nipples ,Humiliation ,white ,Flogging ,big dick ,Leather Cuffs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Big Natural Tits ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,top ,Collar ,Submission ,slim ,Hair Pulling
Charley Chase has a perfect fucking body. The kind of body that is too good to keep all to yourself. Mark and I take this beautiful whore and her natural 34DD to a San Francisco dive bar, and let the men have their way with her. She gets fondled, made to squirt, made to clean it up, fucked with a beer bottle, made to give blowjobs and so much more!
Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tittied Charley Chase

New Girl Gets Her First Electrosluts Fuck! Humansville

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Belle Noire
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,black hair ,shaved ,Gag ,Electric Dildo ,Electrical Play ,BDSM ,Cattle Prod
Another new young slut wants to try to become an electroslut and Lorelei Lee is happy to put this cute brunette through her paces. For her first taste of the Electrosluts treatment, Belle Noir is tied up on a box with her feet, tits, and pink pussy exposed. She has her own panties stuffed in her mouth and her gag secured with vet wrap. Her tits and nipples are bound in conductive rubber and she gets an electrified plug in her pussy so she can feel the voltage in exactly the right places on her nubile young body. Lorelei plays with her, turning the voltage up to hear her gagged moan and then turning it down again so that Belle never knows what to expect. Belle cums again and again with the electricity, and she comes even harder when Lorelei fucks her with the samurai. But being an electroslut isn’t all about pleasure. Belle learns this the hard way when she is made to earn her orgasms with pain.
Duration: 31:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Girl Gets Her First Electrosluts Fuck!

Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex Islandton

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: unshaved ,Femdom ,Electro Plug ,Electric Dildo ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,Facesitting ,fake boobs ,Violet Wand ,Straight
Episode 1: Kelly Divine is back for her final round in her Electrosluts series. After all the electro-ass fucking I figured I’d give her tender butthole a break. So, instead I decide to string her up in what is a difficult bondage position for her. Her arms are tied back in strappado, one leg is tied up by her ankle leaving her other leg her only center of balance.
Even though I decided to leave her used up asshole all alone for the time being, I couldn’t resist not taking full advantage of those luscious juicy butt cheeks. This position leaves her ass looking plump and ready for all of my electricity. I start my covering her ass with sticky pads attached to the 9-vold box so that a strong sharp surge is independently sent through each ass cheek.
After she grows accustom to that sensation I bring in my favorite light-up toy, the violet wand, with the perfect attachment to not only send intense surges throughout the surface of her skin but also inside her hungry wet cunt!
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex

Время генерации страницы 0.06115 секунды с 9 запросами