View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 10:23 AM   #8903
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Yellow Corset Lower Hutt

How about a little yellow fever? I mean, I don't want you to get sick, but it might not hurt to get all hot and bothered by the sight of me in this yellow corset and a hogtie. Johnny was definitely not harmed when we were shooting this video. He ties me in a strict hogtie with rope and puts a metal collar on me. Then, Johnny puts a little cloth packing in my mouth and wraps an insane amount of vet wrap around my head. Finally, he just watches me struggle all tied up in my yellow corset, black stockings, panties and gloves. I think this has not only been painless, he seems to be a bit cheered up!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Corset

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3 Markesan

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

Best In Show: Erin Everheart Makes Leda Lotharia Her Bitch Ferrum

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Erin Everheart, Leda Lotharia
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Facefucking, Masturbation, LezDom, Anal Fingering
Video language: English
Erin Everheart leads her puppy girl Leda Lotharia in on a leash. She gives her tits, mouth and asshole a proper inspection and begins to stretch her little bitch out. Leda whimpers with pleasure as her mistress commands. Erin fists Leda’s ass, fucks her hard with a strap-on, makes her gape, and then Leda takes the slink deep inside. Erin wants in on all the fun so she lets Leda slide the slink up her ass and then fists her tight hole until she cums.
Duration: 1:07:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best In Show: Erin Everheart Makes Leda Lotharia Her Bitch

Rozen Debowe Princess Anne

Cast: Rozen Debowe
Genres: Anal ,Facesitting ,bottom ,Humiliation ,Fishnets ,LezDom ,Bondage ,Electric Dildo ,Dominatrix ,Domination
Rozen Debowe is a local newbie getting her first taste of bondage and electricity. Her slender body and big natural tits couldn’t look better in bondage and her craving for pain and domination make her a perfect candidate for Wiredpussy! This update includes anal play, strap-on fucking, and all your favorite electrical toys.
Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rozen Debowe

Caged Kitty: April Olsen Anally Dominates Charlie Valentine Ameagle

Release Year: 2022
Cast: April Olsen, Charlie Valentine
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Strap-on, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, LezDom, Buttplug, Toys, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Cage, Boot Licking
April Olsen keeps her obedient kitty cat, Charlie Valentine, tucked away in a cage most of the time. Today she is feeling especially generous and decides to give her little plaything some attention. Both women looking stunning dressed in latex, April walks in and commands her collared pet to worship her shiny black boots. Charlie then pleasures her mistress’s ass and pussy through the cage. Once she does a decent enough job, strap queen April lets her out (but not off leash yet of course) and delivers some corporal punishment with a riding crop and a hard ass fucking. After Charlie is fucked into anal orgasmic bliss, April commands her pet to return the favor.
Duration: 1:01:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9769kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Kitty: April Olsen Anally Dominates Charlie Valentine

Tramp bullwhipped for the first time Crystal Hill

Release Year: 2024
Studio: brutalmaster
Tramp is a real piece of meat. The bitch self-identifies as a cunt and makes it clear she deserves to suffer because she is a cunt. She has been worked over, used, and tortured by others but, and this is really odd to us, the whore has never been bullwhipped. Can you believe that? Well, that has to change and you can hear the change a’comin’ with the first crack of the whip in BrutalMaster’s hand. The piece of meat knows this is going to be agony but she is already strung up so there is not a thing she can do but endure the torture. The little cunt squeals and cries as the whip wraps around her, leaving beautiful welts on her skin. The bitch takes every lash, but it is clear she is suffering like the meat she is. The whipping goes on and on, and the cunt whimpers and moans and screams through it all, just for your amusement. She understands that she is just a bit of meaningless entertainment. We hope you are entertained — especially Tramp because she knows that is really her only value.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18414kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tramp bullwhipped for the first time

Holly Heart Center Ossipee

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Heart

Время генерации страницы 0.04169 секунды с 9 запросами