View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 08:52 AM   #1845
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kali Loves Chloe's Ass Kota Tinggi

Release Year: 2024
Studio: All Anal
Cast: Chloe Amour, Kali Roses
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Gagging, Cum Swap, Anal Creampie, POV, Big ass, Gonzo, Oil, Fishnets, shaved pussy
Video language: English
Chloe Amour brings her tanned booty ready to be plowed & Kali Roses brings her beautiful mouth ready to be filled. These 2 colorful minxes know how to get the action going with rimming, kissing and deepthroating. The blonde beauty, Kali opens up and says 'Ahhh!' as Chloe puckers up her pretty ass for an Ass-To-Mouth fuckfest you won't soon forget!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9028kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kali Loves Chloe's Ass

Squirtalicious - I Came In Your Girlfriend's Ass! - Adira Allure Seth

Studio: Squirtalicious
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Adira Allure
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Anal, Fingering, Milf, 69, Squirt, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Rough Sex, Gagging, Cheating
Tommy Pistol is upset because his girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend, Sal. Even worse is the way that Tommy found out: his girlfriend was sitting in his car when another man's cum leaked out of her asshole and got all over the seat!
Tommy is devastated that his girlfriend betrayed him like this, but he's even more upset at his so-called best friend, and says he's sure that Sal wouldn't like it if Tommy fucked Sal's girlfriend up the ass. In fact, that gives Tommy the perfect idea for getting even...
When Sal goes out of town, Tommy invites Sal's girlfriend, Adira Allure, to come over. Adira is a little sore from moving furniture, so Tommy gives her a shoulder rub, hoping to seduce her. To Tommy's surprise, Adira brings up the topic of sex first, saying that Sal has had a growing appetite for anal sex lately, so she'd like to practice anal to get better at it... maybe Tommy could help her?
Tommy is stunned, realizing that if he fucks Adira up the ass as planned, he'd basically be helping her to give better sex to that traitor Sal... but Tommy decides that Adira is so hot that it's worth it to have sex with her! With that, Tommy eagerly gives Adira the fucking of a lifetime, ending with an anal creampie!
Duration: 49:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirtalicious - I Came In Your Girlfriend's Ass! - Adira Allure

Face Fucked & Fucked Hard Dunkirk

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All Sex, Hardcore, Cum On Face, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, 69, Tattoo, Piercing, Natural Tits
Hot blonde Harley King stopped by to get fucked hard. I put my cock down her throat and see how much she can take. I slap her face and titties, fuck her face more and stretch her mouth out. I take her panties off and spit on her asshole and finger fuck her tight pussy. I bend her over the couch and fuck her hard from behind. She rides my cock then bends over me on the couch and gets throat fucked. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her with my cock. Next, I pick her up in the air and fuck her hard. I take her to the bedroom for her POV deepthroat face fuck training and she eats my ass. I fuck her hard from behind and fuck her face in a laying 69. I pound her pussy more then flip her over on the bed and blow my load all over her face. I take her outside for one last thing and choke slam her into the pool and give her one more surprise. Harley was a good girl for Daddy!
Duration: 51:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3678kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fucked & Fucked Hard

Pendulous Cow Tits Big Bend National Park

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
It's nice to see a hooker gain some healthy weight that goes right to the tits and ass. She has a nice big pair of undulating utters that are fun to squeeze and slap around like a California Cuck. Her big fake lips were specifically done for this shoot to form a better seal around the cock. It's straight up sexy when a woman objectifies herself, simply for the fleeting facade of beauty, and the subhuman task of being face fucked, but meh; it is what it is and thank you Zeus for providing such an object to stick our dicks into. Her throat, mouth, ass and pussy were pillaged like a Walgreen's in a riot. Her ass juice was thoroughly embedded on the fire helmet of Bootlegs dick. She didn't even bother to check: she just put it in her mouth with a smirk like a dirty little ass to mouth slut. Slapped up, and sat down, her forehead became a landing strip for 3 loads. She took the degrading semen shots to the face like she knew her roll, because after all, she did.
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pendulous Cow Tits

I Like How Nasty It Is Lisbon

Studio: See Him Fuck
Cast: Zaddy2x, Josie Tucker
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, shaved pussy, shower, black
Well hung Texan Zaddy2x makes his 3rd See Fuck appearance and we teamed up with newbie cutie Josie Tucker for this week's update. After our smoking director Johnny Robins helps us get reacquainted with , Zaddy2x stands and begins to strip for Josie, and once that big dick comes flopping out, well, she just had to toot on it a little bit. Josie then lubes up, stroking his impressive cock from behind. She sniffs and licks Zaddy2x's hairy armpits before allowing to take a seat so she can lick, suck and slurp on his toes. Then we get to Round 1 of the ass-eating, as Josie rims while Zaddy2x is spread-eagle, via the ever popular rusty trombone, and finally with in a reverse piledriver. Zaddy2x, being the gentleman that he is, goes down on Josie and suckles on her clit. Round 2 of the ass-eating is quick, as Zaddy2x cops a squat on Josie's pretty little face so she can rim one more time. Josie then gives a very sloppy blowjob before we get down to the fucking. Zaddy2x buries his long dark dick into Josie via the amazon, a front and backwards piledriver, doggystyle, and missionary where she's folded up like a pretzel until the time comes when Zaddy2x pulls out and aims it at Josie's face. We caught up with the two of them in the shower after, only to find more oral treats were being given out...
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5437kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like How Nasty It Is

Schnauzenfick Bydgoszcz

Release Year: 2008
Studio: GR Video
Genres: Gagging , Blonde , Facial
Video language: German
This XXX hardcore flick features sexy, German bitches in hot scenes of intense action. These sluts go absolutely wild when you bend them over and drill their tight, little assholes, or stufff your big cock in their sweet mouths! See how much they can take!

Total size: 2.1 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schnauzenfick

Petite Wife Mia Molotov Sent Big Cock Cuckold By Husband Pleasant Prairie

Studio: Cuck Hunter
Cast: Will Tile, Mia Molotov
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Lingerie, Cuckold, Gagging, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, straight
Mia Molotov's husband knows she needs more sexual pleasure to keep her happy that he just can't provide. So he's sent over Will Tile to their house to give her what she needs the most.
Duration: 37:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Wife Mia Molotov Sent Big Cock Cuckold By Husband
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12440 секунды с 9 запросами