Old 05-16-2024, 03:08 PM   #987
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Katja Kassin and Courtney Cumz sucking two huge black cocks Rake

Studio: Platinum X Europe
Video language: English
Lovely and sexy babes Courtney Cumz and Katja Kassin are having wonderful day taking a sunbath by the pool. Two horny black studs saw them and decided to make a move. Sluts call them in the house where they played with large, stiff black cocks and sucking them like never before. With a combination of nice handjobs, guys reached peak and loaded fresh jizz on sluts pretty faces.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14724kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katja Kassin and Courtney Cumz sucking two huge black cocks

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith Shah Alam

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Tyler File part 1 Moline

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 1:13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 1

Lexi Luna - Exploring His Foot Fetish (2024) Foxhome

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lexi Luna
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Adult Time ambassador Lexi Luna is here with a love letter to her fans in the form of a new series: With Love, Lexi. She explains that for this episode, she is exploring a foot fetish fantasy since she knows her fans adore her feet, plus she loves having her feet touched and played with in various ways. We see Lexi step out of the shower, and as her bare feet touch the bathroom carpet, we get a glimpse of her painted toenails. Lexi gets ready for a special date, including moisturizing her legs, putting on toe rings, and donning sexy stockings. Her date is Nathan Bronson, who worships Lexi's feet by kissing her soles and sucking on her toes, first while she still has stockings on, and then with the stockings removed. As the sensual sex continues, Nathan gets to live out his foot fetish fantasies to the fullest, including Lexi giving him a footjob, and Nathan cumming on her beautiful feet.
Duration: 40:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Luna - Exploring His Foot Fetish (2024)

DDF Network - Bathtime For A Leg Goddess! North Chelmsford

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Kathia Nobili
Genres: Bath, Bathroom, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Piercing, Softcore, Tattoo, Barefeet, Trimmed Pussy, Solo, Indoor, Russian, Medium tits, Leggings, Light skin
Most women relate to their clothing more intensely than men do to theirs. Sometimes a lady's garment can put her in a certain kind of mood. We see the proof of this today when Kathia Nobili is a veritable powerhouse of playful foot fetish teasing when she reveals that she is wearing a pair of crotchless sheer black pantyhose that showcase her magnificent butt as well as her mouthwatering thighs and size 6.5 Czech feet. We first see Kathia sitting on the side of a bathtub, wearing a white robe but her legs on full display as our cameras shoot upward at her stems. She tempts us with her soles and French-pedicured toes in the sheer hosiery, then gets into the tub and sprays her nylon gams with the shower attachment. We watch her wiggle her digits in the water before she soaps them, still in the pantyhose! Standing in the tub, she tugs up the hosiery which really puts her lush derriere on the most advantageous display; then she plays with the tights, pulling them down her slightly water-wrinkled soles and toes, showing off her high arches and sucking on her own toesies. Finally the hose comes completely off and she presents her feet to us, all ten toes ready for kissing and sucking by us worshipful admirers! Turning around, she shows off her soles and butt at the same time, before leaning back in the tub like a drenched pinup girl and sticking her feet high in the air for our kisses and drooling! Finally she towels her feet dry, her toes grasping the edge of the tub just like they can grab a cock tightly! Kathia is our Model of the Day.
Duration: 31:47
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4202kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DDF Network - Bathtime For A Leg Goddess!

Tyler File Norden

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File

Lady Joins A Hot Couple In The Bathroom Marlow

Release Year: 2014
Cast: India Summer, Sara Luvv & Clover
Genres: Cuckold, MILF, Latina, Natural Tits, Brunette, Raven, Couples Fantasies, Threesome, Wife, Girlfriend
What could be better than jumping in the tub with your hot girlfriend, and rubbing on her slick wet tits as you gear up for some hot afternoon sex?
Watch how Sara Luvv took her time sucking Clover's cock, wetting down the tip while she jerked the shaft and teased his balls.
When Sara's hot new older girlfriend walked in the bathroom and caught the young lovers fooling around in the tub, she decided to join in and show them how to fuck like a pro.
She taught Sara how to deepthroat to the base of the shaft, then she took turns getting a crack at that big dick.
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11657kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Joins A Hot Couple In The Bathroom

Время генерации страницы 0.03713 секунды с 9 запросами