Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cory Chase - Fit Step Mom is my Anal Teacher Zanesfield

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, MILF, Titfuck
Video language: English
My step-son, Parker, is in his bedroom and he is jerking his cock off with his eyes closed. While his eyes are closed, I walk into the room and I interrupt him. He confesses to me that he was only practicing because his girlfriend said that he isn't very good at sex. 'Do you want somebody mature, like me, to show you the ropes?' I ask him. I strip out of my bathrobe and I pull his underwear off too; Then I climb on to the bed and I start to lightly stroke his cock. Then I place my lips around his cock and I try to deepthroat as much as I can. I put his hard cock in between my big tits and I titty fuck him for a while. When he gets close to cumming, I wrap my lips around his cock again and I suck him off.
I'm lying on the couch wearing silk purple lingerie, when my step-son, Parker, walks into the living room. I stand in front of him and I start to tease him with my body. I hop on to the couch and I start to give him a blowjob. I climb on top of him and I ride his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. I flip over into the cowgirl position so he can suck on my nipples while I ride him. I move into the doggystyle position next and he starts to fuck my pussy from behind. I lie down in the missionary position next and he continues to fuck my tight pussy! When he is ready to cum, I tell him to stop fucking me, and I put his cock into my mouth instead! I wanted to swallow all of his cum and that's exactly what I did...
I'm sitting on my bed wearing purple lingerie, as I call out for Parker to come sit next to me. When he sits down, I tell him that he's been inside all of my holes except for one: my ass. I start to stroke his cock and then I put his face in my tits. I lie down on my stomach next, and I spread my ass open wide for him. He decides to fuck my pussy first, saving my ass for now. I flip over on to my back and he starts to fuck my pussy in the missionary position next. While I am still lying on my back, he starts to fuck my ass hole this time. I climb on top of my step-son and I ride his cock with my pussy, followed by my ass. I ride his cock in the reverse cowgirl position and then I go back to the missionary position. He keeps fucking my pussy in the missionary position, until he gets close to cumming. Then, he jerks his cock off into my mouth and I swallow it all! A little bit of his cum even went flying on my glasses!
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2846kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cory Chase - Fit Step Mom is my Anal Teacher

Miss Raquel - Stop Spying On The Nanny (2024) Squirrel

Cast: Miss Raquel
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Alex Legend is sexually frustrated beyond belief. He and his wife haven't fucked at all since she got pregnant and it's driving him mad! To make matters worse, the new live-in nanny they've hired to help out, Miss Raquel, is hot as fuck with a thick, juicy ass to boot. Alex is constantly perving out and spying on Miss Raquel while she attends to her duties - it's almost like she's teasing him on purpose! It won't take long for Alex to find out that Miss Raquel is nowhere near as innocent as she lets on.
Duration: 31:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Raquel - Stop Spying On The Nanny (2024)

Lexi Luna - Exploring His Foot Fetish (2024) Gleneden Beach

Cast: Lexi Luna
Genres: Milf, Big Tits
Adult Time ambassador Lexi Luna is here with a love letter to her fans in the form of a new series: With Love, Lexi. She explains that for this episode, she is exploring a foot fetish fantasy since she knows her fans adore her feet, plus she loves having her feet touched and played with in various ways. We see Lexi step out of the shower, and as her bare feet touch the bathroom carpet, we get a glimpse of her painted toenails. Lexi gets ready for a special date, including moisturizing her legs, putting on toe rings, and donning sexy stockings. Her date is Nathan Bronson, who worships Lexi's feet by kissing her soles and sucking on her toes, first while she still has stockings on, and then with the stockings removed. As the sensual sex continues, Nathan gets to live out his foot fetish fantasies to the fullest, including Lexi giving him a footjob, and Nathan cumming on her beautiful feet.
Duration: 40:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Luna - Exploring His Foot Fetish (2024)

Seduced Into Bisexuality Miston

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex
Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.
Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seduced Into Bisexuality

Real Sensual - Sensual Masterpiece By Cherie DeVille Tamaroa

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Real Sensual
Cast: Donnie Rock, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Fingering, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Lingerie, pussy eating
When Cherie DeVille meets her lover Donnie Rock you know this scene will be hot as Hell. This couple of Sex perverts found each other horny in a motel room. Everything starts when Cherie gets close to him to passionately kiss deeply. She is a horny and love hard erected guys to blow his dick in the best way possible. She is really good doing a Blowjob, swallowing all liquids and spitting on her tits, crawling to suck and lick Donnie's balls. She takes the time to please her good, staring with those blue big eyes, she will strip down for you and rub his big ass into your sexual hotness. When he is really hard she jumps over his cock to ride and get cock deep inside, she is really desperate to get orgasms and she will have several, this horny will not stop until she is satisfied. She jumps over again so Donnie just has to stay strong and hard, grabbing her voluptuous body when she has another orgasm. Wow, Cherie DeVille is really a sexual fantasy come true. She loves passionate Dicks that stay longer and not cum until she takes all from them. Prepare to sweat because she is fire, make her scream with joy because this pervert deserves it. Push it hard till the end, when Donnie Rock cum big time into her mouth and you can watch her swallow sperm really good.
Duration: 31:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14637kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Sensual - Sensual Masterpiece By Cherie DeVille

Bianca Burke - Ready To Warm Up Mendham

Cast: Bianca Burke
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, MILF, All Sex
Bodacious Bianca Burke wants to learn to play baseball, the good ol’ American pastime. Coach Mancini offers to teach her, but the milf gets totally distracted all the time. Mike can’t keep up with her either, as he can’t stop staring at the lovely lady’s juicy and juicy ass in her tight shorts. Plus, he takes every chance he gets to slap that booty as a way of recognizing her. Suddenly, Bianca goes missing so Mike starts looking for her. He finally finds her inside, using the baseball bat on her pussy. Maybe it’s time to cool off a little bit with a hot fuck sesh…
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bianca Burke - Ready To Warm Up

She Has A Good Time With The Owner Of Jewelry Store Dawn

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Jewels Jade and Keiran Lee
Genres: Anal, Big Dick Worship, MILF, Bubble Butt, Raven, Customer, Store, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Handjob (Pov)
Jewels loves to go jewelry shopping. She has a very important objective when she does. She loves matching her lingerie with the jewelry she buys.
There's only one way to do that and it's at the store. She takes her time and has her fun with the store owner while she's at it.
At first Keiran might be a little resistant, but it changes mighty quickly.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Has A Good Time With The Owner Of Jewelry Store

Время генерации страницы 0.04687 секунды с 9 запросами