Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Riding The Curves

Riding The Curves

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with. She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement. She has the perfect tits for being tied up. The suspension is setup and her breasts are bound tight. One leg goes up and her cunt is exposed again. Then the other leg goes up and she floating.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Riding The Curves

No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Tyler File part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File part 2

Purple Nightie

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Purple Nightie

South goes to level 40

Olympic swimmer South is a girl with a fantastic fit body. She wanted to take the shock collar challenge to see how much she could handle. The first levels were very impressive. She took every shock with a small smile. But as we got closer to 40, South couldn't hold back some gagged moans. Very well done for the first time!

Duration: 5:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14722kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 647.3 MB

Download South goes to level 40
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05016 секунды с 9 запросами