Old 05-16-2024, 12:15 AM   #19917
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Speakeasy Set

The Speakeasy Set

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: master ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Older/Younger ,Gay ,glasses ,Public ,Blowjob ,slim ,Mask
Video language: English

The latest set, named the Speakeasy or Impala Lounge, is a meticulously crafted full-working bar in the Armory's basement, requested by Princess Donna and designed to the specifications of Public Disgrace, serving as an exciting and fabulous play space with seating replicated from carefully selected photo references.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9690kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 315.5 MB

Download The Speakeasy Set

Riding Ducati

Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: Straight ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Redhead ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,toned

Gorgeous, legs for miles, and a fine machine of a pussy. Daisy Ducati is stretched out with a tight crotch rope grinding against her wet pussy and vibrated to orgasm as I flog her tits, pussy and long luscious legs.
When I suspend her by her ankles and wrists, I tickle the shit out of her to make her squirm in the air. As she hangs there, that pussy is mine for the taking and she gets fucked hard with a huge dick on a stick till she squirts cum all over the basement floor.
I cannot get enough of those legs. I tie her bent over with a vibe jammed up into her throbbing cunt. She is all tied up like a nice little package ready to fuck, and I take the cane to her calves and thighs to make her jiggle just right.
The final hogtie is tight and intense - just the way she likes it. I make her come over and over till she can't take anymore. All good things must eventually come to an end. Good work Ducati. See you on Training of O soon, little slut.

Duration: 50:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Riding Ducati

Newcomer Loses Her Innocence

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Willow Hayes
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,brunet ,Pain ,Bondage ,Humiliation

Sgt. Major is back and his prey for today is a young and beautiful newcomer. Willow has such a look of innocence, that he can't help bu to put his sadistic hands all over her body. She is restrained in steel and is helpless to his evil ways. She is tormented and played with however he pleases, and she has no choice, but to take everything he dishes out.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Newcomer Loses Her Innocence

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha

Petgirls Jane and Kasha in ponygirl training. This is part 1 of the movie.

Duration: 18:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 214.7 MB

Download Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 1

My Meat

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught! Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her cunt hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks. My meat needs to be tenderized.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download My Meat
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07125 секунды с 9 запросами