View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 03:21 PM   #19913
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Maid Surprise Part I

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Lost Hiker Part II

So, here I am with my arms tied between two trees with rope. Johnny seems satisfied with his handiwork as I pull around in my tight thick sweater and jeans. I have a thick white cleave gag on that is sufficiently muting and keeping me from alarming other hikers. But, it isn't enough! Johnny pulls down my pants, revealing my lime green satin panties, to hike up the excitement level of being tied up and gagged in the woods. Will someone find me here like this...with my pants down and compromised?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part II

Femina Potens Art Gallery

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: Corset ,black hair ,Breast Bondage ,Latex ,Blonde ,Small Tits ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Suspension ,shaped
Video language: English

Femina Potens is a non-profit arts organization committed to enhancing visibility for women and transgender artists, showcasing those who identify beyond the gender binary in the gallery, with a focus on exhibitions that explore diverse sexual issues and foster dialogue around gender, fulfilling the founder's lifelong dream of creating a space where people can connect, create art, and engage in meaningful conversations.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 455.1 MB

Download Femina Potens Art Gallery

21sextreme - New treatment for Vivien

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Vivien Bianchy
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette
Video language: English

What could have this brunette babe Vivien Bianchy thought of when after her rude awakening from her stance looked around and found herself tied up in ropes in the room that seems to be of a hospital? Well she didn´t have much time to think about it because mistress Mandy quickly came and started the girl´s harsh but super kinky treatment!

Duration: 29:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 616.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - New treatment for Vivien

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download New Pole Dancing Bodysuit
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12509 секунды с 9 запросами