View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:07 AM   #1274
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

Name: Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm
Year: 2020

Keywords: oral, slave, femdom, mistress, orgasm, facesitting, training, asian, cum, bondage, tease, handjob
Cast: Mistress Lucy Khan
Description: This is a candid scene from My exclusive OF featuring My real life FLR with My subby hubbyThe best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?
Duration: 00:14:13
Filesize: 1.61 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 16:9, 25.000 fps, ~15.9 Mbps avg, 0.306 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps

https://k2s.cc/file/7d2ebe4b2b10e/Mi..._to_Orgasm.mp4
Teynte is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02028 секунды с 9 запросами