View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 12:46 AM   #19900
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lolly Anne - apprehensive

Lolly Anne - apprehensive

New girl Lolly Anne takes the shock challenge! Will she get very far? With her hands cuffed behind her back, it's suddenly a lot harder to get shocked. She did quite well, maybe she can take a higher level next time?

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14344kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

Download Lolly Anne - apprehensive

Sybian Orgasms!

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna's body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sybian Orgasms!

Miss Muffett

For Halloween, we always like to treat you with a few fun costumes. This year, Little Miss Muffet seems to get herself into a little trouble. With a little help from Johnny, she sits on her tuffet and is secured to a metal contraption on the floor. He gives her a nice cloth gag to keep her from calling to her sheep. Or you know, just being able to complain in her cute little dress. Of course, I am always glad to play the damsel in distress in these situations!

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 633.0 MB

Download Miss Muffett

Player part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Player part 2

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05384 секунды с 9 запросами