View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 05:24 PM   #19894
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Felony

Felony

Felony's body begs for attention and attention is what it will receive... She learns quickly that playtime with Ogre will take on a meaning that she has never imagined the definition of. Her body is laid bare as her Master puts her through her paces... The pain is strong and her orgasms are intense and wet. Her screams echo off the Dungeon walls as she travels on her dark journey...

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:38
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

Download Felony

Katarina Blade - tough girl in the dungeon

We finally got Katarina Blade! This tough girl is fearless, and she can handle a lot of torture. We cuffed her hands behind her back and gagged her with a big ballgag. Will she still be so tough at the higher levels?

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 631.7 MB

Download Katarina Blade - tough girl in the dungeon

She Doesn't Want to Submit

We dressed Sierra up in virgin white lingerie, and she looked up at me with those big eyes and asked "Do I have to be submissive today?"...I told her to be as pissy and bratty as she would like and we can see how long she lasts...She remained quite defiant throughout the entire day, which I found very endearing...there's nothing like a little conflict in your BDSM and Sierra makes it very hot, and enjoys it even more...and I thoroughly enjoyed it myself.

Duration: 43:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2556kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download She Doesn't Want to Submit

The champ is back & she wants every single wrestle to know it

Cast: Ariel X & Bryn Blayne
Genres: Femdom, Girls Fight, Hardcor
Video language: English

Lifetime record (21-1)The champ is back and she is different. Oh, she will still kick your ass but now it's even more fun for her to rub your nose in your horrible humiliating defeat. She will let you know how easy she beat you, and how boring your life is. It just got personal. This is Bryn Blayne's first singles match. She is an Ultimate Surrender rookie but not a rookie to wrestling. She takes losing very seriously. Bryn is strong, quick, and trains off the mat. She will not lose often, but she will lose today. The Champ is back indeed. It was a total destruction of the talented rookie. Devastating submission holds and deep finger penetration during the rounds. Bryn was worked over hard and humiliated in the process. Is their any one that can be a serious threat to the Assassin? We don't think so..

Duration: 46:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The champ is back & she wants every single wrestle to know it

21sextreme - Missing in Action

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Aleksa
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, black hair, one on one
Video language: English

According to the papers, Officer Aleksa´s status is missing in action. But the truth that she got captive by the enemy, and know under interrogation by the officer Mugur, whose interrogation methods are quite different. Instead of beating his prisoner, interrogation officer Mugur breaks both her spirit and body, turning her into a submissive slut.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 748.4 MB

Download 21sextreme - Missing in Action
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04636 секунды с 9 запросами