View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 04:38 PM   #40096
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dirty Slut Break Down: Katrina Jade De Leon Springs

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Katrina Jade
Genres: Straight ,Sub ,Whipping ,Corporal Punishment ,Rimming ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Lesbian ,Femdom ,Rough Sex
Video language: English
Katrina Jade enjoys rough sex and punishment in her personal life. She comes to the Armory to explore this fetish deeper with Gia Dimarco. Katrina experiences lesbian BDSM like never before at the hands of this sexy domme. Spanking, whipping, clothes pins, face sitting, ass licking and strap-on sex.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4715kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Slut Break Down: Katrina Jade

Mercy West Crybaby Part 1 Weifang

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
Of course, where as some men and women may see such a hot piece of ass and become obsessed with sex her, we take one look at her and decide that she would look better with a few bruises. Ok... more than a few.
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 1

Whitney Wright - Anal Heist - 720p Palos Hills

Release Year: 2024
It's her tits that are the real pleasure button for her. We don't spare an inch of them from the abuse, either.
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whitney Wright - Anal Heist - 720p

21sextreme - Reprogramming Laurah Alsagers Bank

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Laurah
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, dildo
A lot of dirty things happen in the long forgotten hospital building in the edge of the city. Unknown by most, it is Mistress Katy Parker´s new base of operation, where she does her immoral experiments. Today´s subject is slutty little Laurah. Tied to her chair, the girl gets pain and pleasure in equal share until her will breaks and she slowly turns into the Mistress´ toy... from that point, it is child play to reprogram her into a horny slut. And that´s what Katy exactly does.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Reprogramming Laurah

Sybian Orgasms! Brenton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Luna is back and her day begins with a standing position against a column that ends in a full suspension. This goes from sustainable to brutal in a matter of minutes, and Luna is here for just that. She loves to push her body and mind with extreme BDSM, and she came to the right place for it. The second position is a grueling suspension that has Luna’s body twisted and contorted from the very beginning. The Pope manipulates the ropes to intensify the bondage to the point of being almost unbearable for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybian Orgasms!

Ashley Lane - You'll Never Get Away, Restrained And Punished - 720p Strathcona

We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!
Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - You'll Never Get Away, Restrained And Punished - 720p

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box Grambling

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for LESS than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Время генерации страницы 0.04477 секунды с 9 запросами