View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 04:29 PM   #40077
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Three Models Suffer on Their Knees Live, Part 1 Snowville

Cast: Claire Adams ,Miss Jade Indica ,Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,bit gag ,Pain ,slim ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Handler
Video language: English
Claire Adams, Jade Indica and Sarah Jane Ceylon all take a long turn suffering and begging on their knees in this edited live show from May. The girls are clamped by their necks to a waist high horizontal metal bar that gives them no choice but to shift all their weight to their knees and place them on an (in?)conveniently placed board covered in hard uncooked rice. There they squirm in a row, with no relief. Shifting their bodies around only makes the pain worse, and trying to move makes them choke on their restraints. Not satisfied with their ordeal yet, cyd puts the girls through more torment, including an elaborate, double girl excruciating clothespin zipper.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Models Suffer on Their Knees Live, Part 1

Light Blue Lingerie Butner

We could not do a royal blue lingerie set without also doing a light blue one. It doesn't matter how awesome the other one turned out, now Johnny wants to see me in the light blue bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and gloves as well. I don't have a problem with that...and...notice my new, really nifty infinity collar. We have been looking for one for a long time, but hadn't found one that was just right until we went to Fetishcon this year. It was one purchase we had to make. So, sit back, relax and savor the sight of me tied standing with metal spreader bar, white ball gag, collar and silver high heels. Just make sure not to drool too much....that is definitely my job!
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Light Blue Lingerie

HogTied - Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound Valley Bend

Olive Glass is back on Kink and she’s in the mood for rope bondage. First, Olive has her arms tied to a bamboo pole. The Pope tenderizes her flesh just before upping the bondage ante. He starts with spanking Olive’s ass, and then moves on to hit her with the leather flogger. He gives her tits and stomach the attention they deserve. Always seeking more control, The Pope ties up one of olive’s legs, then goes to town on Olive’s spread pussy. He makes her cum with the Hitachi and then puts her in a full suspension and makes her cum some more. After that, Olive is tied to the bench where The Pope puts clothespins on her tits and makes her really feel the sting as he gives her pussy the Hitachi again. He puts clothespins on her thighs as he continues the pleasure and torment. The Pope adds another rope to her pussy and then raises her off the bench to give her more orgasms. In the final scene, The Pope has Olive tied up, kneeling face-down on a padded box to focus on her ass and pussy. Some spanking and flogging quickly turn into fingering and stuffing her wet pussy with a dildo. The Pope finishes Olive off with a Hitachi reach-around that sends her into a screaming bliss.
Duration: 50:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HogTied - Olive Glass - Olive Whipped & Bound

Zoe Sparx - Legal Counsel, Trades Holes For Legal Rep - 720p Neponset

Release Year: 2024
Some girls can't cum when they are in too much pain but this one can barely stop herself.
Duration: 1:05:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoe Sparx - Legal Counsel, Trades Holes For Legal Rep - 720p

RealTimeBondage Delirious Hunter part 1 Mica

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation
Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Delirious Hunter part 1

Leather and stockings Wolf Lake

AJ Marion struggles in pink pleather, 5″ heels and fully fashioned stockings while wearing a tight armbinder strapped to the bed in a harness gag. She falls over and her perfect booty on display so I remove her skirt before I put her in a hogtie and attach her to the bed. Her arms a really starting to feel it now. After some time I let her out of the hogtie and she struggles on the floor more. I add a couple more straps and put her into a little ball and leave her there to struggle.
Duration: 17:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5107kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather and stockings

Olive Glass - Whipped & Bound Rouzerville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Flogging, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Submission
Olive Glass is back on Kink and she’s in the mood for rope bondage. First, Olive has her arms tied to a bamboo pole. The Pope tenderizes her flesh just before upping the bondage ante. He starts with spanking Olive’s ass, and then moves on to hit her with the leather flogger. He gives her tits and stomach the attention they deserve. Always seeking more control, The Pope ties up one of olive’s legs, then goes to town on Olive’s spread pussy. He makes her cum with the Hitachi and then puts her in a full suspension and makes her cum some more. After that, Olive is tied to the bench where The Pope puts clothespins on her tits and makes her really feel the sting as he gives her pussy the Hitachi again. He puts clothespins on her thighs as he continues the pleasure and torment. The Pope adds another rope to her pussy and then raises her off the bench to give her more orgasms. In the final scene, The Pope has Olive tied up, kneeling face-down on a padded box to focus on her ass and pussy. Some spanking and flogging quickly turn into fingering and stuffing her wet pussy with a dildo. The Pope finishes Olive off with a Hitachi reach-around that sends her into a screaming bliss.
Duration: 50:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9737kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olive Glass - Whipped & Bound

Время генерации страницы 0.03289 секунды с 9 запросами