View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 04:23 PM   #19893
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Katie Thornton - part of the deal

Katie Thornton - part of the deal

Katie Thornton's contract deal with a number of fetish websites meant that she also had to shoot for ShockChallenge. Obviously, she wasn't too happy about it, but she did it. She took a level 10 shock at the end! Not bad for a first time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 778.8 MB

Download Katie Thornton - part of the deal

Demi Sutra - Hostile Takeover

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

In the final scene, she takes cocks in both holes again. . This is mega sluts in cam.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Demi Sutra - Hostile Takeover

The Humiliation of Liz Rainbow - Part 1 Fitness Domination

Cast: Mona Wales ,Liz Rainbow ,Juan Lucho
Video language: English

Liz Rainbow is back on Public Disgrace in Barcelona and ready to be completely humiliated in front of huge crowds!
<strong>Part 1 Fitness Domination</strong>This perky blonde slut needs a workout! And there is no better kink fitness instructor than Mona Wales. Liz Rainbow gets stripped down naked in public and runs a few laps to show off her fat piece of ass. Followed by some naked burpees and ass kissing sit ups this slut gets the full work out. What better fitness then fitting this dick in her mouth, Mona finds 2 huge public cocks to stuff down her throat while the audience gets to rip off a whole zipper of clothespins. This chubby skank is a fat cock loving whore! Finally she gets a bath in a public fountain her hot cunt drenched in freezing cold water! Do not miss Liz Rainbow completely naked in public and sucking off cocks!
<strong>Part 2 Double Penetration</strong>Liz Rainbow gets tied up in some tight rope bondage and paraded around a crowded clothing store shocking customers. Everyone gets their hands on this filthy bitch. Some customers get to slap her fat ass while she gets stuffed in every hole! Nipple clamps, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Hot Wax it's all fair game! Finally for her last workout Liz gets fisted and double penetrated while everyone holds her down and then drenched in hot cum!

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 852.0 MB

Download The Humiliation of Liz Rainbow - Part 1 Fitness Domination

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for LESS than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Katarina Blade - holiday shocks

Handcuffed by the side of the pool, Katarina Blade is going for another shock collar challenge! It's very painful, but at least the weather is good!

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14823kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 683.4 MB

Download Katarina Blade - holiday shocks
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08477 секунды с 9 запросами