luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 21sextreme - Domination victim - Trisha

21sextreme - Domination victim - Trisha

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Trisha
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

This bitch was teasing me all night long at the bar. I wanted to fuck her that night but she said her boyfriend is waiting for her. So I gave some money to the bartender to close the place earlier, I tied the screaming slut to a chair and fucked her ass right away! Boy how much I wanted to cream her red-hot aching asshole with my cum... But that was just the beginning!

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:41
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 970kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 388.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Trisha

Newbie Knockout

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Newbie Knockout

Lina Roselina - punished school girl

Cute tiny school girl Lina is in detention. She is still misbehaving, maybe a shock collar will help? She manages to write 'I hate shock collars' on the blackboard before she is put in a corner for some severe shocks.

Duration: 6:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14778kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 664.5 MB

Download Lina Roselina - punished school girl

Wasteland - The Monitor

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Natty
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, caning, Discipline, Eric X, femsub, Flogging, High Definition, humiliation, Leila, maledom, restraints, Sex

Being bound and flogged for the pleasure of another is humiliating enough. Add on top of the fact that you can only see yourself from a third party perspective and the humiliation is amplified that much more. Leila experiences this in this weeks update. She is put through her paces, all under the watchful eye and skilled hand of her Master. She is so turned on her face is flushed with anticipation. The final humiliation is the fact that she can watching it all on the TV just a few feet away!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Monitor

Welcome Felony to her fist Hogtied shoot

Cast: Claire Adams ,Felony
Genres: Submission ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Latinx ,Brunette ,Squirting ,fake boobs

We love the hot girls that come from California. Welcome Felony to Hogtied and to her first hardcore bondage experience ever. Never before have we seen a newcomer take to it so fast.
The tighter the gag, the tighter the bondage, the wetter her pussy got. This girl could cum from being spanked, and flog and spank her we did.
Combine amazing bondage, a beautiful model, lots of hard orgasms and one long intense squirting cum scene, and you have another great day at Hogtied.

Duration: 36:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 818.0 MB

Download Welcome Felony to her fist Hogtied shoot
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11843 секунды с 9 запросами