Old 05-13-2024, 04:03 PM   #14132
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BelAmi - Jamie Durrell & Ayden Mallory Irvona

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Big Dick, Gay
We have a cuteness and sexiness overload for you this week as we pair up Jamie and Ayden to share the glory of being joint models of the week. This set of pictures was taken during our Summer Loves production at our Chateau (I know, it’s not really ours, but we are there so often it is like our 2nd home). Set amongst the lush gardens, this is definitely a must for all the romantics amongst you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 12572kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BelAmi - Jamie Durrell & Ayden Mallory

Sweat and the City part 1 Yonkers

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots
Video language: English
Jack Bailey is a handsome and sweet little twink by day, but by night, he has a darker and kinky side. This little sweetie loves submitting to men who are older and more masculine than him; he’s all about seeing how much he can stand up to their whims and will.
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweat and the City part 1

Afternoon Affairs Scene 1 Prairie City

When Cade Maddox comes down the stairs and notices his sexy pool boy, Kuper, cleaning up, he steps outside and gets in a lounge chair. Turned on by Küper, Cade starts rubbing his cock that's already bulging thru his speedo. When Küper notices the throbbing meat, Cade signals him inside to the couch. Without hesitation, Küper heads straight for Cade's thick cock with his lips. Cade feeds the willing pool boy his meat, making Küper gag on his thick pole. To show his appreciation, Cade puts the Küper's cock in his mouth while continuing to stroke his dick. Küper gets on all fours on the couch to give Cade total access to his hairless hole. Cade spreads Küper's cheeks and gets to work with his fingers and tongue, opening up the pool boy's ass. When Cade has Küper's hole nice and prepped for what's to come, he picks the stud up and carries him to the bedroom.
Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afternoon Affairs Scene 1

Kaden Gets DPd by Palmer & Niko Knights - Part 1 Vanlue

Release Year: 2018
"I had such a crazy sexperience with - (Niko from Active Duty)! I first started out by fucking Niko like crazy, and he fucking took it like a pro! Begging me to go harder! Then it was my turn to get fucked. But since Palmer's cock is like 18" long and 10" around, Niko had to loosen me up with his 8" cock.
Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaden Gets DPd by Palmer & Niko Knights - Part 1

MrDeepVoice and Joe DeMatteo flip-fuck Onego

Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Masturbation
MrDeepVoice and Joe DeMatteo flip-fuck. But MrDeepVoice isn't done, he catches Joe DeMatteo and gives him another good spanking, spreading his cheeks to see his pink hole. They move back to the bedroom where MrDeepVoice teases his hole again, probing him with his fingers.
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MrDeepVoice and Joe DeMatteo flip-fuck

The Monstercock Max DeLong Experience Part 2 San Perlita

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Max Entertainment
Cast: Cruz Fontana, Jared Michaels, Park Wiley, Luca DiCorso
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Big Dick, Cumshot
Cruz, after a gym workout, visits Jared. Luca is trying to sell an old Hollywood home and stumbles across a long kept secret; he travels back in time and see the biggest dick he has ever seen! Max DeLong shows off his giant uncut cock for Chris.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:27
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1301kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Monstercock Max DeLong Experience Part 2

Global Entry, Portugal - Gustavo Cruz and Angelo Pedro Ramsey

The guys are ripped, handsome, big dicked, and making the most of their introduction! It's time to get to orgasm and spunk all over the cock and balls, soaking them with hot cum.
Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 185kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Global Entry, Portugal - Gustavo Cruz and Angelo Pedro

Время генерации страницы 0.12114 секунды с 9 запросами