View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 02:45 PM   #40062
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jackie Elf Christmas bonus Little Switzerland

Our adaptation of Elf on the Shelf was so popular last year that we decided to do a new set this year. And, Jackie the Elf decides to get into a little mischief! She sets up a little surprise for Johnny to discover when he wakes up in the morning. First, Jackie Elf adorns the living room rug, by the Christmas tree, with a holiday message in duct tape. Then, she has a friend tie her up with rope - chest harness, arms behind back and legs tied at ankles, above the knees and below the knees- give her a duct tape gag and position her under a santalike throw blanket. When Johnny discovers her, she sets into a struggle to wiggle out from underneath the holiday blanket. Jackie thrashes around in her elf outfit and boots until she loses her elf hat and fully reveals her red satin panties. Then, Johnny realizes how much duct tape she has wasted and takes executive action. He makes a point about misappropriating duct tape, by wrapping the duct tape around her head (which had the added benefit of making the gag a lot more effective). And, then, he turns her tie into a tight hogtie. She struggles around some more on the floor, once again hiking up her dress and revealing her panties, until she is too tired to struggle any more. I think Jackie the elf got the point about the proper use of duct tape! Now, hopefully, she'll stay out of trouble for the rest of the season!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Elf Christmas bonus

Amber's Little Plaything Coatsburg

Cast: Amber Rayne ,Kiera King
Genres: Lesbian ,dungeon ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Vibrator ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Hot Wax ,Sub
Video language: English
Amber Rayne is back domming and has Kiera King as her pet. Amber’s new plaything is brought down to the dungeon and put in tight rope bondage and subjected to tough lesbian BDSM. Amber bends Kiera over her knee and spanks her ass red. She’s put on the most powerful vibrator in the world, the sybian, and with the hope of orgasm while she’s blindfolded and vulnerable. Kiera is made to lick Amber’s ass while having her feet caned, has her tits clamped and even has hot wax poured on her tongue. She’s fucked in the pussy and ass and made to beg for all her orgasms.
Duration: 56:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber's Little Plaything

Pain It Forward: Leaded Pilot Mountain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do. Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament. This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Steel And Leather: Liv Revamped 1080p Hadensville

Cast: Liv Revamped
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Liv Revamped returns to Kink, but it’s been a while since she’s been on Device Bondage so The Pope wastes no time getting to the torment. First a gagged Liv is bound hand and foot by two vertical poles riding a wooden horse where she’s groped and spanked before the flogger comes out to play. After some breath play ,The Pope gives Liv a few orgasms as a reward. Next, Liv is bound to a tabletop in a kneeling position making her ass a perfect target. The Pope flogs her ass and back before using the crop to torment her feet. After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table. The Pope wastes no time and turns it on while he flogs her stomach. After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9838kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Steel And Leather: Liv Revamped 1080p

21sextreme - Domination victim - Bonny United States

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Bonny Bon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, squirting, milf, big tits, brunette, one on one
Dressed in innocent white, Bonny waits for her Master to let her out of this rotten cage. She does get out, indeed, but this is just the beginning of her tormentation! Master grabs her hair and applies heavy nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples. But this is just the beginning of her sufferings, her poor little ass will be busted!
Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 497.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Domination victim - Bonny

Felony Koloa

Felony's body begs for attention and attention is what it will receive... She learns quickly that playtime with Ogre will take on a meaning that she has never imagined the definition of. Her body is laid bare as her Master puts her through her paces... The pain is strong and her orgasms are intense and wet. Her screams echo off the Dungeon walls as she travels on her dark journey...
Duration: 1:10:38
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 798.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony

Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks Battiest

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Anal
But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming. It's like flying free and having a double dose of orgasmic endorphins.
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

Время генерации страницы 0.05260 секунды с 9 запросами