Old 05-12-2024, 05:55 PM   #68290
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CF-Eli & Finn

CF-Eli & Finn

Video language: English

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download CF-Eli & Finn

Marc Angelo, Skott Locke, and Guy English

Cast: Guy English ,Marc Angelo
Genres: Bear,Bear Gay,Hairy,Bareback
Video language: English

When Skott Locke walked into the woods, he never expected to find Marc Angelo jerking off on a blanket in the middle of a clearing. And yet, that's exactly what the bald, bearded bear found. Bear and muscle bear are instantly on each other and getting it on, with Marc sucking Skott. All of a sudden, another bear appears and he is HUNGRY! But don't worry. The only meat he wants is cock! Both Marc and Skott make a meal out of Guy's big, uncut dick then spit roast and tag team the horny pig, fucking him until they're all ready to come. Marc kneels between Skott and Guy, sucking them off a bit before they shoot. Guy shoots an enormous load and Skott follows soon after, giving Marc and enormous cum facial that sets the tattooed, pierced muscle bear off. And from the sound of it, that was some tasty jizz, too!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 881.7 MB

Download Marc Angelo, Skott Locke, and Guy English

Staxus - David Hollister, Erik Climber - Gay Flat Mates, Sc.2

Studio: Staxus
Genres: Gay

Young Erik Climber may well say that he's not too sure if he wants to share a bed with David Hollister when he arrives at David's apartment, but it's no time at all before he's smooching with his pal and taking off his clothes.

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Staxus - David Hollister, Erik Climber - Gay Flat Mates, Sc.2

Cole Ryan and Heath Halo

They are trying to be quiet but the excitement of being caught and the thrill of fucking is overriding it all so they continue until they both blow hot cum all over.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Cole Ryan and Heath Halo

RawHole - J-Pack Balls His Bebe

Release Year: 2023
Studio: RawHole
Cast: J-Pack, Bebe Amor
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth, twink

When butch, close-cropped and bearded regular guy J-Pack meets tall slim 20-something Bebe Amor, there's not wasting time with gentle smooches or getting to know each other. From the first moment their eager hands are diving into each other's pants, checking out the goods and working up their sex-hungry dicks. They want to fuck, and they are ready now. In a flash, J-Pack has Bebe on his back with skinny jeans'ed legs pinned back, yanking back the denim to get his mouth latched on to Bebe's fuck-starved asshole. A sly smile lets us know that's just the kind of rough stuff Bebe loves, and his booty's throbbing in anticipation. In slides J-Pack's big, stiff, hairy uncut cock and these Latin bareback studs are plowing at full throttle. When J-Pack pulls out a sec to change positions, Bebe's already leaking precum and juicy from J-Pack's thick slick woody. But not wanting to miss out on some deep, wet oral, J-Pack cradles the back of Bebe's head and deftly fucks his tool down the twink's dick-thirsty gullet. Then the horny bottom's down on all fours with his lean-muscled ass pointed up at J-Pack, and the ever-ready top is thrusting in balls-deep again. Bebe straddles the top hombre's furry crotch and grinds his booty down on the precum-slick love muscle. These guys are enjoying every bump and grind, smiling and connecting as they fuck their brains out. Lying side by side, J-Pack rams in, ready to breed Bebe's twitching hole. Bebe crooks an arm around his fuckbud and pulls him closer as spurt after spurt fills his ass to overflowing. With a thick load drooling out of his open hole, it takes just a few strokes before Bebe's shooting his own steaming splatter as the two new buds share that romantic kiss they skipped over before.

Duration: 34:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 253kbps

Download RawHole - J-Pack Balls His Bebe
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03589 секунды с 9 запросами