Old 05-12-2024, 02:12 PM   #40041
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

WhippedAss - Lorelei Lee, Hollie Stevens and Isis Love Brethren

Studio: WhippedAss
Genres: Bdsm
She has mentioned on numerous occasions that she would certainly prefer to be whipped than to have to helplessly come over and over and over. And she is quite helpless.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss - Lorelei Lee, Hollie Stevens and Isis Love

Help Wanted Wishek

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Juliette March
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Straight ,Brunette ,Anal ,other hair color ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,Whipping ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English
When a beautiful but desperate grad student applies for a housekeeping job at a mysterious estate, her new job duties take her to the dark side of service, bondage and sex.
Juliette March play a sexy and vulnerable young woman drawn into Derrick Pierce’s house of domination. Juliette submits to Derrick’s bondage, nipple clamps, gags, whipping, hard anal sex and sexy, sexy humiliation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:09:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help Wanted

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 1 Paden City

Gia starts out strung up and spread. I slowly make her bondage more intense as I add more and more of the cruel nylon straps.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 1

Happy New Year 2011 Manly

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy New Year 2011

Elise Graves – milked petgirl Wallburg

This new website is getting a lot of attention! Even world famous bondage model Elise Graves wanted to have a go at getting her nipples tortured by a goat milker!! Locked in a chastity belt and collar, this new cow gets her sensitive nipples sucked relentlessly by the full power of the goat milking machine! The noises she makes are so cute! This was really painful for Elise, and her nipples were twice as long when the milking finally stopped! Great stuff!
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 289.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves – milked petgirl

Formal Night Mark Center

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night

Matt Williams Returns to Hogtied Las Cruces

Cast: Matt Williams
Genres: Mask ,Redhead ,High Heels ,Ball Gag ,brunet ,Breast Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,Bondage ,fake boobs
Video language: English
Daddy’s back! Matt Williams directed Hogtied between 2002 and 2007. He’s known for no-frills, tight and hard bondage, and a heavy focus on the girls and making them cum a lot. He wants the bondage to be the main torment. He’s returned from a break and is ready to revamp the style of content and the posting schedule for the site. He thinks members are going to appreciate having more variety of girls and lots of different wicked bondage predicaments.
Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9414kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matt Williams Returns to Hogtied

Время генерации страницы 0.02880 секунды с 9 запросами