Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

India Summer Electro-Fisted & Samurai-Fucked! Skagway

Release Year: 2013
Cast: India Summer, Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Electric, Bondage, Domination, Lesbians
Video language: English
Lea Lexis turns up the electricity and turns up the heat in this intense electrosex update. Hardbodied brunette India Summer is bound on the bed, pussy exposed and waiting. Lea wraps conductive rubber around her fingers and hand, so that her entire hand is electrified. She begins to finger India, just teasing her with that pulsing current until her pussy is soaked. Lea plunges her electrified fist into that wet cunt, sending shock waves through India with every orgasm. But electro-fisting is not enough for this electrocunt, she needs more and more electricity. She takes the samurai deep, with the current turned way up, until she squirts and cums and cums some more. Once she has that electricity turned up inside her pussy, India can't control herself - it becomes a nonstop orgasm for this depraved electroslut!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: India Summer Electro-Fisted & Samurai-Fucked!

Brutally Betrayed, Rental Gone Wrong I Anatone

Release Year: 2024
He cuts the cloth away from her fit figure and takes in the sight of her beautiful, unblemished skin.
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 381.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutally Betrayed, Rental Gone Wrong I

BondageCafe - Angela Sommers [jwv-0009] Wayside

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
I didn't have the white shirt (they were all at home dirty), so we tried various options before deciding on the black nylon one. The tie just made it all come together.
Duration: 12:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6253kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 593.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Angela Sommers [jwv-0009]

Penthouse Pet Skin Diamond Squirting in Brutal Bondage and Punished!! Norwood

Cast: Skin Diamond ,The Pope
Genres: slim ,Fingering ,Squirting ,Straight ,Handler ,Leather ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,black hair
Her head is in a wooden stock, her wrist are restrained with metal cuffs and she is mounted on a spinning platform. She is toyed with flogged, and made to endure breath control at the hands of her sadistic captor. The rewarding orgasm has her eyes rolled back in her head as she spins out of control in .
Next Skin is confined to a little space and restrained with leather belts. Again her head is locked into a stock and her nipples are tied to her toes. Fear comes over her face as her breath is controlled. She gasps for air when he releases just to fall short as her mouth is covered again.
Now Skin is face down, legs spread and made helpless with leather straps. She suffers through a brutal flogging and bastinado with hopes of a final orgasm. Her pussy is stuffed with a massive didlo, and her slutty ass is fingered. Noe that her pussy has given all of it’s juices, we fuck Skin’s throat until she has swallowed every drop of her whore juices.
Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penthouse Pet Skin Diamond Squirting in Brutal Bondage and Punished!!

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2 Poltava

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Exposed: Sarah Shevon blackmails Police to Gangbang her! River Pines

Cast: Sarah Shevon ,Karlo Karrera ,Jon Jon ,John Strong ,Marco Banderas ,D Snoop
Genres: Blowjob ,black hair ,Role Play ,Blindfold ,Gangbang ,Blowbang ,brunet ,Double Penetration ,BDSM ,Black
Sarah Shevon is out to correct the cops after they arrest her for recording police on her phone. She demands they protect and serve - starting with her pussy! Much to the officers’ surprise, Sarah blackmails them to get her ultimate pleasure - a punishing gangbang!! Sarah demands they pull out their cocks and fuck her throat. She takes their cocks deep into her wet mouth and then tells them to stuff all her holes. She is blindfolded and pinned down, demanding choking orgasms, heavy anal fucking, double penetration, and bukkake! Sarah gets everything she deserves and more when this group of brutal cops fucks her to eye rolling orgasms before shooting five loads all over her pretty face.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed: Sarah Shevon blackmails Police to Gangbang her!

Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white Fordsville

Big boobed page 3 models always seem to come in pairs! So that’s 4 boobs in one update! Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey already have colourful names, but we decided to use different colours on them. Blue and white, with matching tight ballgags! Well, we switched the gag colours for fun, but these girls really appreciated their new bras! Very supporting! And the gags? Well, gags don’t stop them from kissing! So much fun!
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Green and Kaitlin Grey - blue and white

Время генерации страницы 0.03789 секунды с 9 запросами