View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 09:47 AM   #8767
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Britney Stevens Doesn't understand why we are hitting her New River

Cast: Britney Stevens
Genres: Curvy ,Fingering ,Straight ,Handler ,Brunette ,Domination ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Another new face to Device Bondage, today we welcome Britney Stevens. Britney has limited experience with bondage, and almost no SM experience. She could not grasp the concept of being hit instead of being fucked. Her world is fucking and sucking, our world is different. Can we ease her in, can we bring her to our side? Can she be converted? Probably not, but we tried.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney Stevens Doesn't understand why we are hitting her

Subservient Wife Chariton

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Isis Love ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Blowjob ,Chains ,Small Tits ,unshaved ,Fetish ,Kinky ,Weights ,mixed ,Ball Gag ,Lesbian ,foreskin ,Facefucking ,Threesome ,Whipping ,TS ,brunet ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex ,Double Penetration ,Slave ,Paddle ,Corporal Punishment
Master Holmes commands his trained wife, Amber, to entertain and sexually service his special guest, Isis, so that their business transaction with be in his favor. Isis is initially taken aback by Amber’s obedience but gradually discovers her kinky sadistic desires. Amber is punished, double penetrated and given orgasms by her husband and his sexy business associate. Filmed on The Upper Floor.
Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subservient Wife

Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked Ovapa

What a tough girl! Barely a peep out of this stoic girl who is a real life submissive doing a Chastity Deal for ChastityBabes. Very impressive!
Duration: 5:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Babe Jade Claire gets shocked

A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2 Powhatan Point

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Poor Jennah's situation continues to get worse. The man now starts tying up her face. He attaches these 4 hooks to her nose and pulls them in all directions. Not that painful, but humiliating and a nuisance. Next, he ties her elbows together and then forces her wrists up, painfully wrenching her shoulders. She is tied this way. She is soon placed on the floor and arched into an excruciatingly tight hogtie. He uses the twine tied in her hair to force her head back as well. He leaves her for a while. When he returns he has a camera. He takes some pics and video to show the rest of the family. They will be amused by her telling them that she is a "Hogtied Whore Pig" multiple times through her very effective sponge and tape gag. They will also be amused by her pathetic begging to be untied from her hogtie. One problem solved, now to take care of her trying to take her husbands property. The man has an over seas friend who will gladly pay top dollar for such a cutie. Jennah is released from her hogtie and the man walks away to make transportation arrangements.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Matter of Family Honor - Part 2

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Kimballton

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

The Impossible Anal Journey Scituate

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
Level 13 anal masochist Rebel Rhyder returns in this first, 1-hour episode of a 4-session mega-epic! This episode is filled with rough painal, deep ass eating, piss drinking, and harsh play with very large anal toys. But it's also got some other things you might not expect: a beautiful film from 1904 called the Impossible Journey to kick off this unique, authentic exploration of body and soul with Rebel.
Duration: 57:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1510kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Impossible Anal Journey

KinkyCore - Video 736 Jochberg

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
She begins upside down in an ankle suspension with her wrists bound and chained to the floor, stretching her out.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2787kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 736

Время генерации страницы 0.19687 секунды с 9 запросами